Free Steam copy of Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
To celebrate the announcement of the launch date (June 7th) for Part 4 of the Penny Arcade game and to get players ready, they're giving out Steam codes for Part 3.

The giveaway is for today only.

link

The site is having issues. Keep refreshing if you can't access it. If the captcha doesn't give you a code, keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this, I already had the first 2 and this I've wanted to play this for a while but never actually bought it, definitely gonna try it for free.

[quote name='Guilty']Pretty sure this is dead.[/QUOTE]

They tweeted that the server was getting hit hard, and then it hit the front page of slickdeals. I don't think it's dead, just incapacitated.

I keep trying from the site but even when i enter Captcha code correctly it just refreshes a New Captcha code tried in 3 different browsers too :(

[quote name='imJustCHEAP']How do you redeem the code? I can't find the "Activate a Product on Steam" under the GAMES section.[/QUOTE]

It's the games menu at the top of the window or you can choose "add a game" from the bottom left of the client.

[quote name='gt3guy']I keep trying from the site but even when i enter Captcha code correctly it just refreshes a New Captcha code tried in 3 different browsers too :([/QUOTE]

It took me a about a dozen tries before it worked and a code popped up (it's shows at the top of the page and could be easily overlooked if constantly retrying captcha's)
Noticed that when I tried going to PA's main page I kept getting error messages, so it looks like they're having some difficulties and it will take a little time and patience to get a code

P.S. The first two codes I got both said they were previously redeemed :/

bread's done
Back