Free Steam Game Key: Shaddow Warrior

joebal

Banned
www. facebook .com/ShadowWarriorGame?sk=app_208195102528120&app_data

www. polygon .com/2013/5/29/4375854/shadow-warrior-classic-steam-free-to-play

store. steampowered .com/app/238070/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Warning to all: I tried liking the page with an adblocker on, got an error, then took the adblocker off to try again and got a message that said "sorry! you can only download one code". Take any adblockers off before liking the page.

The free Shadow Warrior Classic App was mistakenly set to live early and there were no keys offered as the database was not setup yet! Sorry for the confusion but it will be working this week and you'll all have a chance for a free code for Shadow Warrior Classic on Steam!
posted on their facebook

nice. i'll be looking forward for that. i remember playing the demo back in the days. theres this fortune cookie says "a man with 4 balls cannot walk". lol.

[quote name='emwearz']It is currently set to free to play on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Is it not downloading for anyone else, or is it just me?

[quote name='ilRadd']Is it not downloading for anyone else, or is it just me?[/QUOTE]

Disregard:

I had to restart Steam to get it to DL since it was running before Shadow Warrior went Free.

Via the Shadow Warrior game facebook page
Well, looks like folks hacked the giveaway app and stole all the keys like a ninja in the night!

Don't fear grasshoppers, we'll be back in just a bit with some great news for you all...trust in Wang!

The very next update on the Facebook page
Shadow Warrior Classic (1997) is now free on Steam for a limited time! Grab it and hit the Share button below to invite your friends to be fans of Shadow Warrior on Facebook!

Thanks for your support!

I'm sure they are using the term "hacked" in the loosest way and it was probably more likely exploited to Hell really quickly. Regardless, they say that Shadow Warrior Classic is free for a limited time(listed on Steam as free-to-play). Once this goes back to a paid version you will lose it from your account/library :(

EDIT: And now they said that the free-to-play is going to last forever via Twitter https://twitter.com/_ShadowWarrior/status/339746935630077952
Still, the game is not added to your account so if you uninstall it you have to go back to the store to re-install it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back