Free Steam Key for A.R.E.S (PC)

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!
Bought a Indie Gala Bundle IV and it had A.R.E.S: Extinction Agenda Steam Key in it. I already have the game. So I hope someone here can find use for it and get some enjoyment.

2VZ4A-GFXLN-MEZL7

Sorry I didn't check this post again last night. I did have a typo in one of the letters. Correct code is below. Sorry for the troubles. It had been a long day up to that point. And to answer the above post, it is not misleading. I put in the title "Free Steam Key" implying one key, not keys (not trying to sound like a dick). Hope you guys/gals have a nice day.

2VZ4A-GFXLH-MEZL7

[quote name='Xuang']How misleading the topic it's only good for 1 person :/[/QUOTE]

How in any way is the topic misleading? Says Free Steam key in the singular, it's ONE free Steam key, what did you expect?

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Sorry I didn't check this post again last night. I did have a typo in one of the letters. Correct code is below. Sorry for the troubles. It had been a long day up to that point. And to answer the above post, it is not misleading. I put in the title "Free Steam Key" implying one key, not keys (not trying to sound like a dick). Hope you guys/gals have a nice day.

2VZ4A-GFXLH-MEZL7[/QUOTE]

It's been lurked. Thanks anyways OP

bread's done
Back