Free streetfighter 4 (PC) + world of goo (PC)

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So I have 4 street fighter 4 steam codes and 1 world of goo code. I don't want em so post here if you do.

DO NOT PM ME.

These should work... but if they don't for whatever reason.. sorry

Looks like I'm late to the party, but a Street Fighter IV code would be awesome. I'll be getting a new computer in a few weeks and need something to test out the graphics on.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I guess "all gone" has different meanings for different people...[/QUOTE]
People don't actually read these threads. They see "free" and their brain stops working. Like that Goozex thread that was in here before, constantly being bumped to the top despite being a year old.

Keep asking, folks, and maybe he'll magically get some more! :roll:

(Hey OP, just curious, but did you get the SF4 codes from Patriot SSDs? That's how I got mine. PS NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY TO GIVE AWAY, DON'T ASK.)

[quote name='skateraXVIII']He should update the OP then...[/QUOTE]

I think people should scan the thread quick... If there's a page worth of posts... Then usually whatever is being given for free is gone... Even six or seven hours AFTER the OP said they were gone, people were still asking. All they had to do was scan a few posts, instead of posting and bumping the thread. It's ridiculous...

bread's done
Back