Free Stuff Friday - Chuzzles (lots of 'em)

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
OK, so we are swimming in Chuzzles:

chuzzles2.jpg

For years we couldn't get one, try as we might.

Once, at a PAX panel, a PopCap employee threw one to the person sitting right next to me.

When I worked in casual games, I attended a lame mixer at my boss' behest instead of the awesome PopCap party where, you guessed it, everyone got a Chuzzle.

Then, for a brief window, we could buy them at the new defunct PopCap merchandise store - so we went a little crazy. Then at the Child's Play Chairity Auction last month, we won two bags of PopCap swag and, well, now they're a little like Tribbles.

So we're giving away a lot. We're not sure quite how many winners there will be; at least a dozen! You might get one, two, or even three.

Enter here:
http://www.busygamernews.com/2010/01/free_stuff_friday_-_fluffy_chu.html

You have a little less than a week, until 5p Pacific Thursday, January 14, to enter. Win one for your spouse, s.o., niece, son, grandparent, or even yourself (we'll never tell!).

Thanks! I entered, but if I won I would want a purple one. How dare you not be able to guarantee colors! :p

Thanks, CaptainJoel - glad you love the Buffy Bag. Was that the Browncoat Ball prize pack? (So many prizes, so little memory!)

A lot of interest in this one - we did the right thing making this a weekly prize. Now we need to see how many mailers we can find that aren't too big (e.g., minimize our mailing costs) but will give the little fuzzballs (chuzz-balls?) room to breathe!

[quote name='Gamewatcher']Thanks, CaptainJoel - glad you love the Buffy Bag. Was that the Browncoat Ball prize pack? (So many prizes, so little memory!)

A lot of interest in this one - we did the right thing making this a weekly prize. Now we need to see how many mailers we can find that aren't too big (e.g., minimize our mailing costs) but will give the little fuzzballs (chuzz-balls?) room to breathe![/QUOTE]
Yes siree, it was the Browncoat Ball prize pack! Great stuff in it, all the comics were great and so was the game and cd! :D Thanks again!

Yeah, it worked out to 1 in 4 I think and no good. Oh well I never win anyway so I'm probably not going to waste time signing up for other contests. You never know where your Email goes with these things.

Haha Grats Revixe, hope it wasn't me, I won on there and I sent my reply back, hopefully should be getting one or two maybe in the mail in a day or two if it takes as long as the last time I got something from their great giveaways

bread's done
Back