Free Stuff Friday - Halo 3: The Official Guide

I have spent three days searching for some common reason for this.its help me

signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I thought the instant win was an Xbox 360, the twist being it's a bigger prize than the instant wins usually are and you had two...

You thought I'd give away two Xbox 360s? Wow, wish I had that kind of cash. The biggest prize I've had to date (not counting rarities) is a used Nintendo DS. Unless someone donates the prizes, they're not going to get that big. Note that I said the Instant Wins would benefit Xbox 360 owners (as in folks who already have one).

But I do try to find really cool and unusual stuff (and I have some cached for future giveways). This time, some Xbox 360 battery packs unexpectedly landed in my lap. The twist was that they were blue and pink. Both have been claimed.

[quote name='Gamewatcher']You either love Halo 3 or you don't. If you do, you either have the official guide or you don't. If you said yes and then no, enter...[/QUOTE]
Still a little fuzzy... :whistle2:k
Can I get a flowchart?

One day left to enter, and you'd currently have a 1 in 34 chance to win. Not bad odds! Last week's Painkiller giveaway had twice as many entries.

bread's done
Back