Free stuff from AllState

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
www.bergwood.net

You can get free stuff like shirts, grills, bobbleheads by getting points from doing random stuff (You're only allowed to get 2 prizes per account):

ACTION
Amount of Pts
Point Accumulation Limits
Register on Site
21​
Once per season​
Use FB Connect
14​
Once per season​
Opt-in
21​
Once per season​
Click Get a Quote
49​
Once per season​
Search Agent Finder
21​
Once per season​
RivalrE-Card
3​
1 card per day​
Bergroll
3​
1 per day​
Bobble-a-Buddy
3​
1 per day​

RivalrE-Call
3​
1 per day. 10 per season​
Tailgate Freakout
3​
1 per day​
Tailgate Tour Schedule
7​
Once per season​
Nets Schools
7​
Once per season​
Meat Ping
3​
1 per day​
Kazoo Hero
3​
1 per day​
Meat Bags
3​
1 per day​

EDIT: Apparently there's a limit on how many points you can obtain per each state (thanks crzyboy88):
Alabama: 450
Arizona: 300
Arkansas: 825
Colorado: 450
Connecticut: NO GIFTS ALLOWED (Ouch!)
Kentucky: 825
Maine: 600
Michigan: 300
Nevada: 60
New York: 450
South Carolina: 825
South Dakota: 825
Washington: 825
West Virginia: 825
All Others: 2250

Prize List (Max 2 per user):

Helmet Chip Bowl - 1650 points
Authentic State Hoodie (M, L, XL) - 540 points
Stanket (State Blanket) - 690 points
State Warm Up Pants (M, L, XL) - 750 points
Meat Bags T-shirt (M, L, XL) - 210 points
State Baseball Cap - 390 points
State Beanie - 300 points
Bergwood Tar-Tar Ringer T-shirt (M, L, XL) - 210 points
Bergwood #3 State Jersey (M, L, XL) - 420 points
Bergwood Bobblehead/leg - 600 points
Women's State Shorts (S, M, L) - 330 points
Mustard Water Bottle - 60 points
Ketchup Water Bottle - 60 points
Women's State T-shirt (S, M, L) - 300 points
State T-shirt (L, XL) - 150 points
Rocket Razz Football - 90 points
Blow-Up Megaphone - 90 points
Bacon Jersey (M, L, XL) - 450 points
Bergwood Keychain - 60 points
Bergwood's State Jersey (L, XL) - 500 points
It's No Good! Socks - 300 points
Kazoo Hero Kazoo - 90 points
Rivalry T-shirt (M, L, XL) - 150 points
"I Ping Meat" T-shirt (M, L, XL) - 420 points
Team Headband - 150 points
Helmet Grill - 2250 points

If you haven't recieved your confirmation email and you've waited a while, go to the bottom tab that says "contact us" and tell them you haven't. They'll confirm your account for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome find. Now if Yahoo would send me my damn confirmation Email, I'd be testing this out.

State Points Limits:

Alabama: 450
Arizona: 300
Arkansas: 825
Colorado: 450
Connecticut: NO GIFTS ALLOWED (Ouch!)
Kentucky: 825
Maine: 600
Michigan: 300
Nevada: 60
New York: 450
South Carolina: 825
South Dakota: 825
Washington: 825
West Virginia: 825
All Others: 2250

[quote name='pitfallharry219']They sure do take their sweet ass time sending the confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

Go to the bottom and click "contact us" and they'll confirm your account for you if it's been a while and you haven't been able to yet.

yea wtf...sent mine like an hour ago and still nothing...what prizes do they have? i cant find a list

[quote name='knotfan123']yea wtf...sent mine like an hour ago and still nothing...what prizes do they have? i cant find a list[/QUOTE]

Just posted a prize list in the OP.

[quote name='knotfan123']yea wtf...sent mine like an hour ago and still nothing...what prizes do they have? i cant find a list[/QUOTE]
Nothing amazing, mostly Allstate branded tailgating and sports stuff. If you can get enough points, you might be able to get some decent prizes over time, but if you live in one of the "limited" states, you might be SOL.

Maybe my math is a bit off... but you can't get the 2250 pt grill or the chip helmet this season? So why even put them on there until next season?

You can easily get 400 points in less than an hour. The rest of the points to get the grill are going to take a week or two to get. I have 449 so far.

[quote name='dyeknom']Maybe my math is a bit off... but you can't get the 2250 pt grill or the chip helmet this season? So why even put them on there until next season?[/QUOTE]

You can if you get the "per day" points after you can't get anything else.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You can if you get the "per day" points after you can't get anything else.[/QUOTE]

Ah, there's no limits on the bobbles or Rival cards per season. I didn't notice that. Everything else has per season limits.

Thanks, I just got 154 pts and ordered the blue State tshirt for 150 pts. It said it will be delivered in 4-6 weeks.

it says i can do 25 or the cards and bobble a buddy per day but its only giving me points for doing it once per day. and on the bergrolls and tailgate freakout, are you just supposed to click on them and you get the points or so you have to do more?

edit - i just looked at the list on how to get points and its different then the one on here. you arnt able to do anything more than once per day (ex. Bobble-a-Buddy | 3 | 25 bobbles per day) its only once per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet.

Oh, and for those who have yahoo accounts... send em an email as mentioned. They replied back that yahoo is having mail problems and they'll verify the account for you.

[quote name='dwb6']it says i can do 25 or the cards and bobble a buddy per day but its only giving me points for doing it once per day. and on the bergrolls and tailgate freakout, are you just supposed to click on them and you get the points or so you have to do more?

edit - i just looked at the list on how to get points and its different then the one on here. you arnt able to do anything more than once per day (ex. Bobble-a-Buddy | 3 | 25 bobbles per day) its only once per day.[/QUOTE]

No, I definetly did the Bobble-a-Buddy 25 times today.

i think they just changed the 25 per day ones recently. looks like the grill and the chip and dip helmet is impossible :(

So 164 possible for the first day.
24 possible for the next nine days. (216... making 380 total)
21 possible for the rest of the program.

I'm gonna try for something 300-ish I guess (I'm not bothering with the calls.) then see what I have left for.

I dig the blue state shirt but it figures it's one that's not available in medium (I'm small-medium.)

Thanks for the heads up! Hope they added some new stuff for this year.

Last year, I got the hoodie & towel shorts and my brother got the helmet grill.

anyone know about any promo codes? it says you can enter them once per season. ive looked around the web and havnt found any.

[quote name='dwb6']anyone know about any promo codes? it says you can enter them once per season. ive looked around the web and havnt found any.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any either, but the program just launched the 1st apparently with the stuff set up on the 30th of August, so...

[quote name='pyoobez']I haven't seen any either, but the program just launched the 1st apparently with the stuff set up on the 30th of August, so...[/QUOTE]

o...thought this had already started atleast a couple of weeks ago

Hmm... the 150 shirts are already gone.

Why do I have a funny feeling by the time I go to get the beanie, it'll be gone as well?

Prizes weren't anything I really wanted but i got enough points quickly for the megaphone...i'll annoy my fiance for a few minutes then trash it.

[quote name='knotfan123']what exactly is the opt-in? i cant find it[/QUOTE]

When you sign up for the site, it'll ask you if you want to receive emails. If you say yes, you'll get the points for Opt-in.

I signed up using at&t acct. email but i still haven't gotten the email and its been already a day. Has anybody had this problem?

You better just e-mail them using Contact Us at the bottom of the page because I sent an email to them saying for them to send me another invite and instead I got this as a reply. "There seems to have been a delay today with some of the large email companies, so the emails are slowly rolling through. We went ahead and activated your account in advance. You should be able to log in now."

i have a few promo codes u all can use one time each for them here they are

msuspartans2009 --- worth 14 points

bergwoodisback --- 21 points

m3aturfri3nds --- 7 points

[quote name='SiNn']i have a few promo codes u all can use one time each for them here they are

msuspartans2009 --- worth 14 points

bergwoodisback --- 21 points

m3aturfri3nds --- 7 points[/QUOTE]

The middle one isn't working, but thanks a ton.

Tomorrow I'll hit 300 and can get the beanie to go with the mustard water bottle.

[quote name='pyoobez']Archaic bump.

BERGWOODSGOTTIX --- 490 pts.

I got my two prizes a while back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information! Signed up and now have about 600 points. Really would like a hat, beanie, or a sweatshirt, but everything seems to be out of stock. Oh well, 800 points until I can get a "Mini Meat Bag."

Thats okay, i have 1200 pts (before BERGWOODSGOTTIX, saved up for some stuff) and they've been OOS ever since I hit 1000 pts.

Well after that code I easily got the max amount of points but now the Grill is gone Grrr if had only known earlier and I doubt my luck is good enough to beat out people over bowl game tickets.

Also if you have enough points remember that "Bergwood" said "Pssst. Yeah, you. 2 pairs of New Mexico #Bowl tickets will be in the Bergchandise Tent on 12/10. Redeem points for them starting at 6pm EST."

bread's done
Back