FREE STUFF from GameTrailers...(Games, Consoles, Clothes)

Just signed up using you're refferal OP. Seems easy enough. Just find a game with tons of videos and let it go thru the cycle of all the vids. Can always just turn down the volume for that window and do whatever else...

[quote name='janizzzle']signed up under shredpirate

username: janizzzle[/QUOTE]

signed up under janizzzle.

My username is RandomGuyL337

this is taking forever. Two days of constantly streaming video while at work (with the sound off), and 10 reviews written--and i'm only at $150 "dollars"

I think that cracked down on rating the user videos too, because now you can only give a thumbs up or thumbs down, which takes a lot longer than just clicking a rating.

[quote name='idontknow69']i think there cracking down on the leave the Quicktime running, cause i have been getting no points for doing that :(
[/quote] im still getting credit from doing that, but I have noticed a few times i've been streaming videos the whole day and i just stop getting credit. obviously theres some hidden limit set of gtd you can make per day

[quote name='Raul0923']So you can watch just any video and rate it? Where do i go to find out how much i made?[/quote]

Click on your Avatar or Picture or even your name and click stats

In 9 days I got 9 levels, and $3,500. So I'm good to go

[quote name='propeller_head']so has any1 actually gotten something tangible from this yet?[/quote]

On their forums there is a thread where you can take a pic of yourself and a thing you recieved from them for extra $$$ so yeah...

I'm saving up for the PS3....got $4,250 in like 14-15 days

yea. I got 2900 in the last week, but doing the math, its only like $16 a week leaving it constantly on in the backround. I originally wanted the 360, but Im prob gonna quit after i get 6500 and leave with a game. It's really a slow and crummy way to make money. $2 real money a day for 6-10 hours of leaving the movies on.

Think about it. a $400 xbox is 50000 in their terms. At 2500 a week, it will take 40 weeks of leaving it on every moment. Each day makes only like $2!!!

[quote name='Superfan']yea. I got 2900 in the last week, but doing the math, its only like $16 a week leaving it constantly on in the backround. I originally wanted the 360, but Im prob gonna quit after i get 6500 and leave with a game. It's really a slow and crummy way to make money. $2 real money a day for 6-10 hours of leaving the movies on.

Think about it. a $400 xbox is 50000 in their terms. At 2500 a week, it will take 40 weeks of leaving it on every moment. Each day makes only like $2!!![/QUOTE]
Damn, at that rate you could get a DS in under two months.

I ought to start leaving my computer on overnight. I want that DS so bad.

I wish I still had an extra computer I wasn't using. If I set it up and left it running, I could wait a couple months for the points.

There's actually an easy way to get money;

Leave the video on you can get $150/day
Post just a few words in blog $5/day
Now have create 2 more accounts and...

$465/day

that's well over $3,000 a week

[quote name='Ak48']There's actually an easy way to get money;

Leave the video on you can get $150/day
Post just a few words in blog $5/day
Now have create 2 more accounts and...

$465/day

that's well over $3,000 a week[/quote]
Wait so you're saying you can just leave a video on all day and you get money just for it being up? I don't have to keep watching it right?

I already do the blog thing.

Edit: How would I go about leaving a video going and earning money? Is there a way to loop or allow the video to restart?

[quote name='DarknessMonkey']Wait so you're saying you can just leave a video on all day and you get money just for it being up? I don't have to keep watching it right?

I already do the blog thing.

Edit: How would I go about leaving a video going and earning money? Is there a way to loop or allow the video to restart?
[/quote]

You don't have to watch the videos.

Just pick a video with 1 or 2 short media (.hack//infection is perfect)

start it up in QuickTime...and leave come back in 3 hours and bam $150.

BTW you can only get $150/day for watching movies per account

[quote name='Ak48']You don't have to watch the videos.

Just pick a video with 1 or 2 short media (.hack//infection is perfect)

start it up in QuickTime...and leave come back in 3 hours and bam $150.

BTW you can only get $150/day for watching movies per account[/quote]

Hmmm..I knew you don't have to actually watch them, but when I use FF it doesn't goto the next video automatically. I used IE and it works like a charm! All I do is go to the Top Rated Viedos and play all. Where can I get Quicktime?

[quote name='DarknessMonkey']Hmmm..I knew you don't have to actually watch them, but when I use FF it doesn't goto the next video automatically. I used IE and it works like a charm! All I do is go to the Top Rated Viedos and play all. Where can I get Quicktime?[/quote]

You can get quicktime of the apple website

www.apple.com

http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=164055

I was on before I registered here, so no referrers from CAG, but anyway--how are some of you getting the points from just leaving movies running in the background? I stopped doing that a few days ago because it seemed like they were capping my GTD after a while, whereas when I switched to watching user movies (which is manual) I could still gain from it...

I mean, it's not like it's that much of a hassle to me to click on a new movie every two minutes or so, but still. I'm using the Windows Media Player option and IE6, if that makes any kind of difference. (I'm not having trouble with the movies playing on their own, just that after a while I stop getting credit for them.)

[quote name='Jiggy37']how are some of you getting the points from just leaving movies running in the background? I stopped doing that a few days ago because it seemed like they were capping my GTD after a while, whereas when I switched to watching user movies (which is manual) I could still gain from it...
[/quote] im guessing you didn't reach the limit for the day, I've already reached the limit on my account today and I dont get anything from watching the auto-play movies or user movies.

I usually just set up all three accounts with quicktime and play anything with some short movies (ran 1080 avalanche). Also I also set and auto refresh for every 5 min since sometimes the movies stall on me. I've haven't been running the movies to the limit daily but I'm up to 5,700 GTD, I wish warioware was still in stock :cry:

[quote name='Ak48']Damn I have reffered over 90 people and none have gotten past level 5[/quote]

I'm actually gonna go for the DS Lite so expect me at lvl 5 soon and I expect my 200 :lol:

[quote name='nikelecious91']I'm actually gonna go for the DS Lite so expect me at lvl 5 soon and I expect my 200 :lol:[/quote]

I'm a man of my word, as soon as your level 5 I get a PM from the system saying so and a nice fat check, then I'll send you your share :)

Signed up under AK48.

My name is Sportsguy if anyone wants to be kind, if not thats cool :)

EDIT- I thought you got $250 for being referred by someone, and them as well. Guess not. Thought I read that in this thread though.

:/

Also, how do you go about using the auto refresh? I'd like to leave it running while I am at work/sleeping, but I have no idea where to find that at. My videos stop every once in a while, or tent to freeze up as well. Thanks.

bread's done
Back