Free stuff give away thread!!

[quote name='emwearz']Unless I am wrong you can not receive trader feedback unless a trade has taken place, not a simple giveaway.[/QUOTE]
Yes, that is correct.

[quote name='Ahkren']Grabbed the BF3 online pass (52BR-96NH-L6AG). Thanks Bajingo![/QUOTE]
DO NOT leave fraudulent trader feedback.

[quote name='emwearz']Unless I am wrong you can not receive trader feedback unless a trade has taken place, not a simple giveaway.[/QUOTE]

Thought i read otherwise, but I'm sure y'all know better sorry about that.

edit:jeezusss, i said i was wrong and appologized, we dont need to go quoting the cag handbook... i misread one of those lines, no ones trying to do anything sneaky or shady or fraudulent with the delicate cag trading system. i misread that you can get rep for giving free items, i corrected the post. carry on..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bajingo']Thought i read otherwise, but I'm sure y'all know better sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

Feedback Rules and Guidelines (edited 3/18/2008)

-When should we leave feedback?
Feedback should be left when both parties participate in an exchange of items of specific value. Some examples outlined below or when and when not to leave feedback.
User 1 trades his Bioshock for User 2's Mass Effect. Feedback is left by both parties.
User 1 buys an Xbox 12 month code from User 2. Feedback is left by both parties.
User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.
User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
User 1 gives User 2 a free Playstation 3. NO Feedback is left.
User 1 trades a gmail invite for a qmail invite from User 2. NO feedback is left.
-What should feedback contain?
Feedback should be specific. This is what another CAG will use to determine the trustworthiness of another. If someone is selling a high valued item, it would be important to know if the user has done so in the past.
Good format = Traded Mass Effect for his Bioshock. Fast Shipping, great Trade!
Bad format = A+++++ Trade, thanks!
-Should I be worried about retaliatory feedback if I have a negative experience and I completed my end of the deal with no issues?
Retaliatory feedback will be removed, provided sufficient proof can be shown that it is unwarranted. For example, if user 1 ships an item timely and user 2 doesn't ship for a month. User 1 leaves feedback and User 2 retaliates.

Also, from the OP:

Official CAG Rules to follow in the future - but just wanted to post in here since its where its most likely to happen. 100% freebies do not receive feedback. An example would be someone giving away a code for something, ie. a 1 month XBL code or HL: 2. However, most other transactions in this thread DO count . If you pay $3 shipping for a free book - that counts and iTrader feedback can be left.
-Pookymeister

I have an extra early access demo code for Dead Space 3 (360 via Live). Please quote this post and PM me if interested. It will most likely be tomorrow AM that I reply.

[quote name='knight19']I have an extra early access demo code for Dead Space 3 (360 via Live). Please quote this post and PM me if interested. It will most likely be tomorrow AM that I reply.[/QUOTE]
Interested!

I have a few Fallout New Vegas CE boxes (ps3 or 360) for free. Nothing but the slipcover and box.

Shipping cost is dependent on location, since its 2lbs and would have to priority - you can search for price from zip 19082. Would be that price + paypal fees + $2 for packing materials/gas/misc/etc. PM if interested.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I have a few Fallout New Vegas CE boxes (ps3 or 360) for free. Nothing but the slipcover and box.

Shipping cost is dependent on location, since its 2lbs and would have to priority - you can search for price from zip 19082. Would be that price + paypal fees + $2 for packing materials/gas/misc/etc. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

A bit late, any chance you still have these? Is the material metal? Heavy cardboard?

[quote name='Link927']A bit late, any chance you still have these? Is the material metal? Heavy cardboard?[/QUOTE]

Yea, i do. I'd say heavy cardboard - pretty good quality.

[quote name='bajingo']Ass cred 3 sword and mayan mission: Not redeemed thru xbl
3xm-flm4-awvx-x3gv-jxga

halo female master chief avatar:
Btwkf-7dqvq-khjmr-7pgwb-thh4f[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got the halo one! For me, since i'm a girl :)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Free Bonus Digital Comic from DC & The New 52.

First one to comment gets it.

*Gone*[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!! :) I was able to redeem it without any problems.

I'm not giving it away per se, but you can get Le Vamp right now for free on FreeAppSlots.com. It's super cute... I've been playing it for the last two hours or so.

I've got these items for free:

Dead Space 2 Online Pass

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass

Dragon Age 2 Online Pass

All for PS3 (not sure if it matters.

Message me if you want any one of them. Please specify which code you would like...

[quote name='bajingo']2 weeks xbl gold

gm7pv-fbd6y-gx432-bvqdw-qwtjm[/QUOTE]

Grabbed it, hoping it allows me to get sale prices next week on stuff :D

here is a list of misc free stuff from my trade list that nobody has interest in. Again, just reimburse the shipping cost.

DS Game case (holds 2 games)
The Munchables sticker (from Wii game)-free with trade!
GTA Vice City Manual and Map (PS2)
Prince of Persia Manual (360)
Dragon Age Manual (Ultimate Edition-360)
Chrono Cross Disc 1 (beat to hell, may or may not work- resurfacing may help)
Halo 2 Manual
Witcher Map/Manual (360)
Neo Geo Arcade Collection Manual- PS2

PM me if interested, thanks!

[quote name='jimijumper']I've got these items for free:

Dead Space 2 Online Pass

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass

Dragon Age 2 Online Pass

All for PS3 (not sure if it matters.

Message me if you want any one of them. Please specify which code you would like...[/QUOTE]FYI: EA has announced they're killing off Online Pass for current titles, including all of those. Patches are rolling out soon.

MLB 12: The Show Online Pass Activation Code (for PS Vita)

N4NR-GDNQ-RRHP

Please only redeem it if you have the game and need/want the online pass.  Lets not hoard the code for no reason.  ;)

Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery (Desura)

LCWQ8-UDDM5-L3KN6-MEDKS-PU9X7
LCXKP-9OQL1-O8N5R-9GOA1-YQLTH

ML7QJ-YMNC3-R30OD-60GO1-19133

ML8B5-2K2EY-CF5GH-U4QL0-68Q1E

Gimbal (Desura)

FWXS-BFWW-BXEY-XHZY

FWXY-KZJW-EERT-WYKE

HWEN-ZZFS-BJJF-XBTT

HWEP-YNBW-PFER-NSXR

Kill Fun Yeah (Desura)

4V74L36Q68N74P65

6A874L904K84Y446

6A883J870G961A31

Free Steam coupons for however wants them. I'll gladly take a trading card in return, but not necessary.

-33% Hamilton's Great Adventure
-50% Killing Floor
-50% Sniper Elite V2
-50% Strike Suit Infinity (x2)

Not sure if it's still valid (could be expired)
Windows 8 Media Center Pack:

28XB6-RX8GD-Y4TN3-C67WY-FF9WD

How to activate:

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).
  2. Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
  3. Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
  4. Then tap or click I already have a product key.
  5. Enter the product key, and then click Next.
  6. Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

Not sure if it's still valid (could be expired)
Windows 8 Media Center Pack:

28XB6-RX8GD-Y4TN3-C67WY-FF9WD

How to activate:

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).
  2. Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
  3. Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
  4. Then tap or click I already have a product key.
  5. Enter the product key, and then click Next.
  6. Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.
Says that this key won't work. Might work on different version of Windows 8 than mine.

Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery (Desura)

LCWQ8-UDDM5-L3KN6-MEDKS-PU9X7
LCXKP-9OQL1-O8N5R-9GOA1-YQLTH

ML7QJ-YMNC3-R30OD-60GO1-19133

ML8B5-2K2EY-CF5GH-U4QL0-68Q1E

Gimbal (Desura)

FWXS-BFWW-BXEY-XHZY

FWXY-KZJW-EERT-WYKE

HWEN-ZZFS-BJJF-XBTT

HWEP-YNBW-PFER-NSXR

Kill Fun Yeah (Desura)

4V74L36Q68N74P65

6A874L904K84Y446

6A883J870G961A31
I got the second keys. Thank you!

OK im new to CAG. and I havent read the rules.. (just trying to be honest  :oops: )

So first to quote this I will PM you the code!

Olympus has fallen UV code

ADMISSION - MAMA - GUILT TRIP

UV CODES FOR REDEMPTION AVAILABLE FREE. (I personally used the iTunes codes, and don't sell split codes, so they're free)

First 3 people get 1 code of their choice (while supply lasts)

UPDATE: Admission and Guilt Trip UV codes still available.

id love GUILT TRIP if still available, if not admission is sweet too!

bread's done
Back