Free stuff, throughout the generation...

LondonGaijin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I didn't really know where to put this, so I'll just stick it here.

Having never personally paid for a single game from the Marketplace, it's been something of amazement.  I love free stuff, who doesn't?? Whether its through Promotions, Website Competitions, Trading, Sweepstakes or entering risky Foreign Territories.  Microsoft was very good to me over the years. From the days of Modern Warfare MSP hauls, Dashboard instant wins, free Gold subs, and MSP for Xbox Rewards Signups. The accounts sure have built up over the years...

I worked it out as 69 downloaded games in total (not including the Gold for Games garbage), and not a penny spent. Quite an achievement.

At this stage, I can't ever imagine my Xbox One being as generous with freebies, as I've seen already just how restrictive the whole platform is and has become.  But starting with a free console and two Forza 5 codes, I'm off to a good start.  Lastly, and most importantly, none of this would have been possible, if I hadn't stumbled across a little unknown website by the name of Cheaparsegamer.  Along with an incredible collection of savvy, eagled-eyed, bargain-brained, freebie-farming, devoted community such as yourselves!

Here's to the next several years of trying to have other people pay for my gaming habbit.

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have won an advance preview of the pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.
Approximate retail value $3.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
893DX-42XC4-VHW8Q-XP972-JMVWC

bread's done
Back