Free Stuff: Young Justice Volume 1 DVDs [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Update: and they're all gone. Thanks so much to everyone who entered. I'll be giving away more stuff later this week!]

Short, simple, and sweet: I've got four copies of the first volume of the new Cartoon Network series to give away on DVD between now and Tuesday at noon. Simply follow @TheCharlesWebb on Twitter with the hashtag #YoungJustice for a chance to win.

Thanks so much for entering, and please check out my film, animation, and comics coverage--and free DVDs and Blu-rays--at MTV Geek and Twitch.

Thanks,

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
I think as long as you follow him and use #YoungJustice in your tweet your good.

Anyway I love Young Justice and season 2 can't come soon enough.

I've seen a few episodes of YJ and its somewhat good but just can't follow it due to it not being apart of DCAU (timm verse) or any solid continuity.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Do we have to tweet a specific message?[/QUOTE]

Nah, nothing specific. Just the hashtag. (Sorry for the slow response).

[quote name='nixmahn']I've seen a few episodes of YJ and its somewhat good but just can't follow it due to it not being apart of DCAU (timm verse) or any solid continuity.[/QUOTE]

DC Animated is getting more of more sectioned and insular. Not really much of anything follows any kind of continuity (beyond JL/Batman Beyond/BTAS/Superman). I think it's so that they can launch every title as its own unique product that new viewers can jump into.

Thanks, y'all. What I'm picking up here is that I should give more stuff away? Like maybe a FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD v.5 set later this week?

[quote name='cwebb39']Thanks, y'all. What I'm picking up here is that I should give more stuff away? Like maybe a FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD v.5 set later this week?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes you should. Thanks for giving everyone the opportunity to win these.

Entered with (@tysmetz)

One left--thanks so much to the CAG community for entering. And I'll most def be giving away the FMA set later this week. Friday, maybe. Yeah, that'd be a good day to do it.

Stay tuned!

Best,

Charles

...and @UltimoRey is the final winner!

Thanks so much for following and keep an eye out for more contests, comic, film, and animation reviews and news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back