Free subscription to either golf digest OR golf world

exceed19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
I got a free 1 year code to either mags with my tiger woods 2011 xbox 360 game.

mini contest - ends sunday night at midnight EST (Aug 22nd), and winner will be PM'd the code. NO REPEAT answers. If you could be ANY animal, what would you be? Once an animal is listed, it cant be repeated. One answer per CAG, then the winner will be selected at random once the entries are in and contest is over.

Your answer has to be the general animal species, and not specific breed. So a pitbill would be DOG.

IE: if you picked eagle, - your answer is BIRD. Someone else can not pick a different bird (like dove or crow). There are thousands of BIRDS. If you pick a pit viper, your answer is SNAKE.

So since the examples have been given, DOG, BIRD, and SNAKE are not valid answers.

Thanks for playing if interested!
-exceed19

Definitely an Alligator. That way I'd be able to tear up every other animal mentioned in this topic, and win the code and enjoy golf digest for a year in my swamp in the everglades of Florida. Killing other wild life gets boring some times, as an alligator, I'd be able to kill during the week and relax and read golf digest during the week.

[quote name='CorruptedNation']Cat.
Hope I win, my grandfather loves golf. :)[/QUOTE]

well, someone already listed cat - BUT since its my contest, I will let you pick again!
:)

[quote name='AvidWriter']I figure no one else would ever say this so. Dodo bird.[/QUOTE]

Bird was used as an example. Please pick again my friend! :)

Kilvas09 won the contest. PM'd code. If he/she doesnt use it, I am sure they will post on here to re-gift it.

Thanks to everyone who entered. I will be on the lookout for more free stuff I can give to you guys. We have such a great community here and it always feels good to give something, or to win.

Thanks everybody!

bread's done
Back