Free sweet beanie

I got this beanie like two weeks ago in the mail. I didn't really think of posting I got it, and I couldn't easily find this thread. Well just wanted to let everyone know.

[quote name='Pirate331']Whut he said.

Oh well, can't beat a free hat.[/quote]

Definitely, I just signed up too.

To everyone who has one already, how are they?

Thanks OP. I find it funny there giving these away. Its been the dryest year in So Cal and hardly any snow since last year.

I recieved my cap 2 weeks ago and I can't say with much confidence that you'll look very manly with it on. I gave it to my sister instead and she didn't even like it. It's baby blue color.

I personally never even wore it, and I believe mine was a baby blue color with the white emblem. I did read on Slickdeals.net though, that some are white with a baby blue emblem.

Yeah, I got mine two weeks ago. I got it white with a baby blue emblem. It looks a bit girly. It would have been awesome to have gotten a black one. Oh well, I guess I can give it to a cousin or something.

I got mine about about two weeks ago. It's not as much a beanie as it is just a nice hat. It's really soft and comfortable. It's white with blue lettering that says "CA". Thanks again, OP.

bread's done
Back