Free T-Shirt, Beanie, Hat, Xbox One/PS4 Controller Skin, Or a PS4 Controller or More from Liquid Ice Energy (FB & Twitter needed) Referrals not needed

Coyotezeye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Technically this a freebie. But if you want you can get extra points by doing referrals. You can get enough points by liking / sharing & retweeting to get a couple of items without referring anyone.

http://t.co/QrDX9yyC4Q

You get points by retweeting, reposting/sharing or watching Youtube Videos. Or a variety of other options. You can easily earn enough points in about 30 mins for a one or more of the following prizes.

I got 17,000 Points so far with a few more things to do. The biggest prize off hand I can redeem for today is a Polo Shirt.. Or I could spread my points out and get a T-Shirt, Hat & Beanie or more...

They do have Larger Prizes such as Snowboard, Skateboard, Wakeboard, Tent & More, but I dont believe you can earn enough points without a ton of referrals. But you can still get at least one of the smaller items if not more right away.

Here are just some of the prizes you can earn. Many you should be able to redeem with no Referrals necessary.

Beanie.png

Beanie = 4000 Points

shirt2.png

T-Shirt - 5000

cap.png

Hat = 5000

XBOX1%20controller%20skin.jpg

Xbox One or PS4 Controller SKIN = 9000

Poster2.png

6' Banner = 12000

polo.jpg

Polo = 16,000 - You can redeem this today