FREE t-shirt from Apple store TONIGHT!

Does the shirt say,
"I spend $129.00 every year just to make me cooler than you
(but still bitch about the price of Windows)"?

;)

[quote name='spoo']Does the shirt say,
"I spend $129.00 every year just to make me cooler than you
(but still bitch about the price of Windows)"?

;)[/quote]No it says: "I spend $400 on an music player every year just to look cool even though I can get a better one for $200 less"

writing this from an apple store - its a mad house, and I think you have to buy something to get a shirt. Will confirm shortly.

ooh free tshirt? maybe I will go there on my way out of the office. there was already a line of like 8 people at the store.

well I succeeded in getting a shirt; they give them out as you leave, and while I didn't buy anything, I still managed to snag one. Guess its fare game if you're one of the first 500.

There are 50-60 people in that damn store in the off hours.

If I knew earlier I would have told my friend about it, he lives near the store. But what does the store even look like? I'm guessing it's a plai nwhite shirt to match Apple's plain whit shit.

[quote name='bigdaddy']But what does the store even look like? I'm guessing it's a plai nwhite shirt to match Apple's plain whit shit.[/quote]The shirt that I have is black and has the Leopard logo on the chest.

The store was packed and it was so hot inside that they started giving out free bottled water as you exited. I walked in, got my shirt from the girl passing them out at the entrance, looked at the set-up they had for kids games for about 2 minutes, then walked out with a bottled water.

bread's done
Back