Free T-Shirt From the Grilled Cheese Academy

I think this is what it is going to look like.

23983_392301025888_222968865888_3873496_6875480_n.jpg

[quote name='chickenbutt']Want one.. but I'm expecting "APRIL FOOLS!"[/QUOTE]

yeah not sure what to think, they did come through with "cheese and burger society" shirts though

[quote name='Gimpster']NICE! hope they have xxl like last time, fat asses unite![/QUOTE]

dont take this personal, I couldnt help but notice what this unity will be called:
Fat Ass Gamer - F.A.G.

:lol:

Congratulations!

Make room in your wardrobe closet because your Official Grilled Cheese Academy T-shirt is on its way. Please be patient because expected delivery time is 6 to 8 weeks. And in case you haven’t done so already, be sure to become a Grilled Cheese Academy Fan on Facebook.

Looks legit. Lets just see if it shows up in 6-8 weeks. I am gonna have a grilled cheese sandwich today lol.

Thanks OP, entered for one. I did end up getting a cheeseburger one from awhile back, but it did take a long time.

[quote name='mwc547']Guess they are all out? Mine won't let me submit.[/QUOTE]

Try a different size maybe? may be out in that size.

[quote name='OddLogik']Try a different size maybe? may be out in that size.[/QUOTE]
I've tried different sizes, and a different address it just focuses on the zip code part, 01721. I know sometimes they use that longer zipcode but it should submit.

The two issues were centered around Internet Explorer and zip codes with a zero in the front of them. We have the zip code error fixed. Please let us know if your zip code is still not working. We are working on the Internet Explorer problem. In the meantime, try using Safari or Firefox. Thank you!

That was posted in their Facebook comments. So try using a different browser, or move west.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']Haha. I just went from Firefox to Safari to see it that made a difference.
Nope.[/QUOTE]

Well, it was the Cheese Academy people who posted it. Maybe they broke something else when trying to fix it. I would post on their FB page and see what they can do.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Make room in your wardrobe closet because your Official Grilled Cheese Academy T-shirt is on its way. Please be patient because expected delivery time is 6 to 8 weeks. And in case you haven’t done so already, be sure to become a Grilled Cheese Academy Fan on Facebook.

Thanks man!

Loyal members of the Grilled Cheese Academy - all 3,000 t-shirts have now been spoken for.

From the facebook page.

bread's done
Back