Free t-shirt to first 70,00 (adults only)

femmebot33

CAGiversary!
Camel is giving away a free t-shirt you get to design to the first 70,000. create account, click capsule institute, then click t-shirt. https://camel.tobaccopleasure.com/mo...ity/Login.aspx

I found it very cool, lots of designs, and colors for the designs on a beige t-shirt. And I didn't see the camel logo on it (I hope it doesn't because I wouldn't endorse smoking). Adults only

After your order they send a confirmation e-mail. Delivery is 4-6 weeks

Weird, it wouldn't let me register.

Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your registration online - sometimes these things require the human touch.
Here are three different ways to finish.

Call us at 1-877-CML-1913 and we´ll help you through the process.
Scan a copy of your Driver´s License / State ID and send it to us with Email to [email protected]
Send us your registration form by U.S. Mail. CLICK HERE to download a pre-filled form, print it, and drop it in the mail.

Ordered mine, luckily I've had an account with Camel since I was 21. Oh and if you have IE9, just go find a computer with IE8 on it.

Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your registration online - sometimes these things require the human touch.

1. Call us at 1-877-CML-1913 and we´ll help you through the process.
  2. Scan a copy of your Driver´s License / State ID and send it to us with Email to [email protected]
  3. Send us your registration form by U.S. Mail. CLICK HERE to download a pre-filled form, print it, and drop it in the mail.
Can't register and I'm copy everything exactly how it reads on my ID.
Wasted my time trying twice.

[quote name='needler420']Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your registration online - sometimes these things require the human touch.

1. Call us at 1-877-CML-1913 and we´ll help you through the process.
  2. Scan a copy of your Driver´s License / State ID and send it to us with Email to [email protected]
  3. Send us your registration form by U.S. Mail. CLICK HERE to download a pre-filled form, print it, and drop it in the mail.
Can't register and I'm copy everything exactly how it reads on my ID.
Wasted my time trying twice.[/QUOTE]

By all means feel free to call them anyway, but I've never had any luck with that, at least with Marb. All they'll likely do at the number is use the same database and crap you tried to use to sign up with in the first place.

Step number 2 or 3 is the way to go. Plus, I believe if you call they want the last four digits of your SS which I personally don't feel comfortable giving out to call centers.

[quote name='hk1200']Weird, it wouldn't let me register.

Call us at 1-877-CML-1913 and we´ll help you through the process.
Scan a copy of your Driver´s License / State ID and send it to us with Email to [email protected]
Send us your registration form by U.S. Mail. CLICK HERE to download a pre-filled form, print it, and drop it in the mail.
[/QUOTE]

i got this same error. :(

I don't know if there is any way around that. I would contact them but would not give a ss# for a t-shirt. I created an account for myself no prob then tried for my daughter with a fake age and got the same message. Asked someone else to do it and he was able to make an account just fine.

I had the same problem with the Black and Mild lighter and L&M wallet a while back too, so I'm not surprised. Ended up getting the wallet though, but dont use it.

bread's done
Back