Free T-shirts with 24 DVDs at Wal-mart

Ha, I though this was going to be an offer where you buy twenty-four (the number, not the show) DVDs, and then you get a free T-shirt. :lol:

I thought I saw a sticker on them at Wal-Mart the other night. The Wal-Mart by me had season 1-5 (and maybe 6) for $19.99. Does it say what size you get? I would need FAT guy size.

My local Wal-Mart had these stickers on the 24 boxes over a month ago. I wasn't interested, but only noticed because a friend of mine is really into the show.

[quote name='boyward']Ha, I though this was going to be an offer where you buy twenty-four (the number, not the show) DVDs, and then you get a free T-shirt. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here lol

I thought it was indicating that there are free t-shirts being offered with 24 different DVDs at Wal-mart and that they would be listed individually in the thread.

Thread title could use some clarity... maybe add something like "Jack Bauer would approve" or some shit to the end.

[quote name='zenintrude']I thought it was indicating that there are free t-shirts being offered with 24 different DVDs at Wal-mart [/QUOTE]

this.

24: Redemption has the free T offer as well, and it's only $10.

The T-shirt is actually almost cool enough to wear. It's made to look like an official CTU employee T-shirt...not that anyone at CTU wears T-shirts, though...

bread's done
Back