Free Tales of Monkey Island Chap. 2

Shockdrop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)
Complete the survey, give you friend code, and add TallTale games' code to you Wii, and you'll get one. Limited quanties it says, so get to it!

Survey here.

Thanks OP, first time I turned on my Wii in months,lol. I think I really need to get some better games for it.

[quote name='Casteor']Did it, but I don't even have a Wii. lol[/QUOTE]
Lol and how did you accomplish that without giving your Wii code and adding the one needed to be added without a Wii exactly?

Aw I'd do it but I don't want to waste other's chances since I haven't played Chapter 1 yet, though I'd love to.

[quote name='Casteor']Did it, but I don't even have a Wii. lol[/QUOTE]Lol. Did you end up getting a game code? I tried but the survey is over now. :cry: I really wanted one too, ah well.

Thanks OP.

Looks like it's dead.

Thank you for replying to this survey link.

We've reached our current limit of free game giveaways, so this survey is now closed.

We may field additional surveys like this in the future!

they can't tell if you don't have episode 1 on your wii right? i actually do have it, but on pc. i got it for free in another deal.

glad i got in on this yesterday since it looks like its dead

did anyone get theirs yet? i hope not, cause the piece of plastic that clips the cat5 cable into the socket broke and sometimes the wire comes loose. just so happens, it was loose so my wii was not hooked the internet ;/

i'm probly still good cause i'm sure someone would have chimed in if they received it

I got an email from them saying that they want us to aadd like 3 different wii codes because they cant handle all of it on one wii. Why couldnt they just email it instead? lmao

[quote name='nnthomas']I got an email from them saying that they want us to aadd like 3 different wii codes because they cant handle all of it on one wii. Why couldnt they just email it instead? lmao[/QUOTE]

because they have to gift it through wii?

i got the email too yesterday, i should be good to go

For those of you who this is their first episode of ToMI, this is also the worst of the five. The other 4 are really good.... this one is just stupid and frustrating. Enjoy.

bread's done
Back