Free Tales Of Monkey Island episode (Wii) for filling out a survey

totoguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Was just twitted by TellTaleGames on their twitter: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6QGHYXB

Don't have a Wii myself so can't enjoy this (requires adding a friend code to your Wii and submitting yours). Limited quantities so be fast about it :)

And if it's somehow possible to determine by friend codes, limited to NA residents.

EDIT: Checking the fine print on the survey, it looks like this is just for the 3rd episode... their twitter announcement made it sound like the full season.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet. just registered for the free BttF episode and now hopefully I'll get this. Also got a Poker night code i just redeemed. my TTG account is growing with a stack of free games. this is how my steam account started.

tag so I remember to fill this out once i get my wii power supply back (loaning it to a friend so he can test his system) - thanks OP!

got my free download today from telltale....sweet...cant argue with a free wiiware game.

I signed up about 2 weeks ago...I got an e-mail yesterday saying to add telltale's friend code, this afternoon I noticed my Wii was glowing blue meaning I had a message....started it up and saw the gift!

I got episode 3 of mankey island.

I'm not even going to use it as I haven't played episode 1 or 2 and don't want to buy them to enjoy this "free" gift.

How do I go about creating and making my own wii code? Sorry for such a noob question, I haven't even opened the box yet.

[quote name='poopdoofio']I got episode 3 of mankey island.

I'm not even going to use it as I haven't played episode 1 or 2 and don't want to buy them to enjoy this "free" gift.[/QUOTE]

I would take it off your hands if you don't want it. lol

when you turn on your wii you want to hit the envelope icon (lower right) then the create a messsage icon (lower left) then hit 'address book' (right side). From there you can see your Wii code. (add it to your cag profile for easy reference in the future)

then hit register and you can add the friend code they will give you.

[quote name='TheRobReport']

I would take it off your hands if you don't want it. lol[/QUOTE]

I don't think these codes can be given away as they are tied to my wii friend code. Sorry.

[quote name='poopdoofio']I got episode 3 of mankey island.

I'm not even going to use it as I haven't played episode 1 or 2 and don't want to buy them to enjoy this "free" gift.[/QUOTE]see now if you were at any point planning to play episode 1 and 2 that might make sense but dude. free game. ya gotta give it a shot. maybe you'll like it so much. You'll be inclinded to buy ep 1 and 2 on steam or something.

bread's done
Back