FREE Target $20 Gift Card for Creating/Completing a New College Registry (First 10,000 Only) @ Target.com

Hmmm take this for what it's worth via slickdeals:

I just received mine today from USPS. It came in an envelope with Target's logo all over it. Paper inside just says giftcard, the amount and card number info Smilie TY OP!

It does say first 10,00 and the deal hit slick deals much earlier than it hit here. Wouldn't be surprised if none of us get it, really. I'll happily accept it if it comes, but won't be shocked if it doesn't.

This thing makes no sense whatsoever. Someone on SD claims they got a giftcard from when they signed up on the 7th. Yet hasn't gotteb one from when signing up on the 5th.

I'm in Indiana and still nothing.

Did the registry right when it was posted on here.

Hopefully, I get it this week so I can use it on the game card sale.
Game card sale? Like ms and psn currency?

Edit: meh only buy one get one 10% off. Pretty horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Target messed this one up. Someone reported they are picking people at random to send the cards to instead of first come first serve. So who knows. Also unsure if they sent then all out at once or are doing batches.

Ok, so I started a whole new Target account with my address and made a new registry.  I'm 1 day into the new promotion.  I have to be among the first 50,000 this time.

:pray:

Nvm read it on slickdeals. I couldn't get the website to work so I'm hoping the app is fine. Probably won't see any regardless but eh who knows unless you try

Anyone have success with calling them? I started out calling customer service and they had no idea what I was talking about. So they transferred me but that department was even more clueless. So they transferred me back to customer service...

Anyone have success with calling them? I started out calling customer service and they had no idea what I was talking about. So they transferred me but that department was even more clueless. So they transferred me back to customer service...
Which means that we won't be getting the gift cards. Nice job, Target. You bungle our Credit Card info, and you bungle this promo.

Got my gift card yesterday.  So don't lose hope yet, guys.

IMG_0175_zpsgs9xuxpb.jpg

bread's done
Back