Free Target Gift Card For Writing Reviews

Just got an email and they said mine will be on its way. I'll have to wait an entire month, but $5 is worth it. lol Does it matter if you use your real name on the website? Or does it have to be a girly name? lol I used my real boy name... lol

[quote name='thesis88']Does it matter if you use your real name on the website? Or does it have to be a girly name? lol I used my real boy name... lol[/QUOTE]

No it didn't matter I used my boy name to and still got the card.

Has anyone had trouble related to forgetting to fill out your address until after you write your ten reviews?

I forgot to put in my address until after I did my reviews, and my card hasn't come in seven weeks.

Not a big deal, just seeing if anyone has a similar situation.

[quote name='Bigandtasty']Has anyone had trouble related to forgetting to fill out your address until after you write your ten reviews?

I forgot to put in my address until after I did my reviews, and my card hasn't come in seven weeks.

Not a big deal, just seeing if anyone has a similar situation.[/QUOTE]

I filled out my information after I did the 10 reviews and the gift card came in the mail two days ago. So don't worry, it should be a matter of time.

Well, I see good views in here about the GC! I will try it out today and will leave my comments too of my experience. The reason, I have been duped many times with such stuff. I hope this time it's real and good!

[quote name='gamegamer']Well, I see good views in here about the GC! I will try it out today and will leave my comments too of my experience. The reason, I have been duped many times with such stuff. I hope this time it's real and good![/QUOTE]

Trust me its real just got mine last week

I wrote the reviews on January 11 and once I did that, I got an email saying it was on its way. How long does it usually take for it to come in? Should I have gotten it by now, or should I wait until Feb 11? Which will be a month exactly after I did the reviews. Please help me out, I know it's only 5 bucks, but just don't want the mail man to jack it. lol

[quote name='thesis88']I wrote the reviews on January 11 and once I did that, I got an email saying it was on its way. How long does it usually take for it to come in? Should I have gotten it by now, or should I wait until Feb 11? Which will be a month exactly after I did the reviews. Please help me out, I know it's only 5 bucks, but just don't want the mail man to jack it. lol[/QUOTE]

Mine took two or three weeks to arrive. I just got it last week. Came in a Target envelope with some other paperwork about how you can use it online and such.

[quote name='nycmetsfan']Got mine yesterday. Being a mom never felt so good :D[/QUOTE]

that's what she said

[quote name='BrownCracker']Got 2 of them last week. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

How do I earn a second giftcard?

Well, that's weird. I just got my $5, 2 months after I filled out the reviews. Has anyone else suddenly gotten this? Lol, I had forgotten all about it.

Oh, and if anyone wants to save me a trip over to Target, I'd be willing to trade it for something on XBLA or Steam.

[quote name='BitLooter']Well, that's weird. I just got my $5, 2 months after I filled out the reviews. Has anyone else suddenly gotten this? Lol, I had forgotten all about it.

Oh, and if anyone wants to save me a trip over to Target, I'd be willing to trade it for something on XBLA or Steam.[/QUOTE]

How about two months of XBL? I think I have codes.

bread's done
Back