Free Televisions given to ps3 customers in England?

WOW.. now that is a reason to camp out.. I bet that upped the press hype just because of this giveaway. Maybe took some of the edge off of the smaller crowds and higher price.

So how are sales doing in Europe?

Funny to see more and more lights on as the day progresses in Europe from the folding program.

It's kind of annoying.

I waited just as long at launch and in the cold and nothing from Sony. Those brits got to wait indoors, got free drinks! and a 46" Bravia TV.. Crazy shit

[quote name='Zoglog']It's kind of annoying.

I waited just as long at launch and in the cold and nothing from Sony. Those brits got to wait indoors, got free drinks! and a 46" Bravia TV.. Crazy shit[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the free copies of Resistance .

son of a bitch! I waited 30 hours in front of Target and all I got was this Lousy PS3. LOL! LOL!!............*cries*

Yeah basically it was what sony decided to do instead of give celebrities a bunch of lame freebies. It's very similar to Xbox and the Zero hour event which was sweet, though we didn't get bigass TVs at Zero Hour. I think a big event like that would be much better for the Fans since everyone can apply to go.

[quote name='mofo1115']wow imagine if sony said that they were going to do this in the us too

it would be violence ^ 99999999999[/quote]

Probably only if it was in a red state. There are some civilized parts of the US.

[quote name='camoor']Probably only if it was in a red state. There are some civilized parts of the US.[/quote]

I would really like you to fully explain what you meant by this.

[quote name='captmurphy']I would really like you to fully explain what you meant by this.[/quote]

He's an idiot. Kinda like David85 and CoffeeEdge.

Don't pay them any attention.

[quote name='captmurphy']I would really like you to fully explain what you meant by this.[/quote]

Actually - I reread what I wrote, and I need to clarify.

Replace "free TV" with "free pork rinds" and my post makes alot more sense ;)

About ****ing time Sony did something good for Europe. :applause:

It doesn't quite make up for the crappy backwards compatability and delayed release date though...

bread's done
Back