Free Telltale Jurassic Park: The Game with PS+ 1 year subscription

Renewed last weekend for $60/$10 deal, I'll just buy another online through bestbuy. Reward zone plus 5% cashback through shopdiscover.

I am definitely going to get on this, how can you tell when your sub expires? I signed up on 6/29/10 and have not had to renew yet b/c of all the extra months tacked on..which is strange, b/c I figured that would be up by now..

[quote name='token2k6']I am definitely going to get on this, how can you tell when your sub expires? I signed up on 6/29/10 and have not had to renew yet b/c of all the extra months tacked on..which is strange, b/c I figured that would be up by now..[/QUOTE]

When it launched, they threw in an additional 3 bonus months, so the earliest that yearly sub would have expired was 9/29. But the hack/outage led to another few months being added to that date, so now our subs won't expire till December (forgot the exact date)

You can highlight one of the free games on your system and it should mention an expiration date (some say they expired 9/29 but still work). You can also find the Services folder under Account Management and it'll tell you when it expires as well

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Is it ok to get on the deal now or should I wait a few hours till Sony updates the store?[/QUOTE]

I'd probably wait

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'd probably wait[/QUOTE]
Thought so, I will get on the deal later tonight. I just bought a $50 PSN card today for it. Kinda pissed though that I was up at a store yesterday where I could of bought it, came home and seen the cag thread about it, so I had to make another trip.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Is it ok to get on the deal now or should I wait a few hours till Sony updates the store?[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out until tomorrow (Wed) - just to be sure - things can get hiccupy on PSN Tuesdays...

[quote name='pedrobeara']any reason why there is no info about this on the store yet?[/QUOTE]

I can only assume it's because they haven't figured out how to get it working yet which is why I won't be doing it till something shows up there.

well i hope they figure it out soon I am going to buy a few 20 dollar psn cards tomorrow but i don't want to waste the money on them it this is another lie

just emailed sony they will get back to me in 1 to 10 hours
never mind the info is up if you watch the ads on the store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']Yeah, I imagine the earliest anyone has to renew by is in December unless some here are using 3 month cards or something.[/QUOTE]

I had a 3 month + 1 bonus month that expires next week.

The store is displaying the deal now.

[quote name='TheLongshot']

The store is displaying the deal now.[/QUOTE]
Yep just got on it. My PS+ has been awesome. Got on it originally off a DA 2 deal with DAII and a $50 psn for I think it was 80 or 90. That was with 3 extra months, then the PS hacking fiasco so free time there, and now this. So I haven't paid full price for a PS+ Sub yet (counting the discounts and Jurassic Park as a discount).

bread's done
Back