Free Terminator Salvation DivX Download from WBshop.com

clawfrombelow

CAGiversary!
Just recieved an email from WBshop.com that claims to be giving away a limited number of Terminator Salvation digital downloads for free. All you have to do is enter "terminatordivx" in the code section during checkout. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place or if it has already been posted, since it is my first thread on a deal.

Tried it and gave me the following answer:
Coupon code not recognized, please try again.

When was it supposed to go live?

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it. Thanks OP!

Wasn't there a similar deal available from some other website? Reason I say is because I tried downloading the video, but it won't allow me as I need to upgrade to the latest Divx player, which I refuse to do. Oh well, I did apply the offer and it is saved to my account for whenever I decide to download it in the future.

Thanks anyways, OP. This is a great deal for those that are willing to have the latest Divx version. I thought this movie was surprisingly good and very entertaining as well.

YESSSS! OP, you are amazing! Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but... anyone know if it's 1080p yet?

EDIT: Downloading at 0% on DivX Plus (which pretty much sucks) but I'm still excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob everyone. Just glad I can finally contribute since I've been taking advantage of all the deals people post on here just about every day.

[quote name='ssjmichael']the movie was complete shit

CinemaNow did the same thing a few months back which is how I saw this abomination.[/QUOTE]

You know, it's been said time and time again. If you don't have anything nice to say....then just shut your damn mouth. Jeez.

Thanks for this OP. I didn't mind it at all so It should be a good watch for free!!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']You know, it's been said time and time again. If you don't have anything nice to say....then just shut your damn mouth. Jeez.

Thanks for this OP. I didn't mind it at all so It should be a good watch for free!![/QUOTE]

So by that logic, only positive movie reviews should be published...Wow. I'm sorry you couldn't handle my opinion.

And I'm positive you've complained about a game you didn't like in a respective deal thread for it so you're a hypocrite too.

Go look up all my posts. I keep my negative opinion to my self and usually thank the OP.

To keep this BACK on topic, I wonder if they will be doing any more free movies.

[quote name='ssjmichael']So by that logic, only positive movie reviews should be published...Wow. I'm sorry you couldn't handle my opinion.

And I'm positive you've complained about a game you didn't like in a respective deal thread for it so you're a hypocrite too.[/QUOTE]

since when is simply saying "the movie was the movie was complete shit" considered a review... :roll:

[quote name='havuk']since when is simply saying "the movie was the movie was complete shit" considered a review... :roll:[/QUOTE]

I refuse to believe you weren't smart enough to understand my point. I didn't say I was posting a review. Vulcan said "If you don't have anything nice to say....then just shut your damn mouth" I pointed out that by that logic no one would write negative reviews either. It's a simple example. I could make another completely different one if you still don't get my point. You'd think we'd welcome opinions here even if they're not always positive, rather than being all sheep. I didn't even criticize the deal mind you, but the content. Unless someone here made Terminator Salvation, there's no need to get so defensive about it.

nothing happened when i tried it earlier today. I added some items to the cart and tried and still got nothing. Was it only for yesterday ?

bread's done
Back