"Free" textbook rental + shipping Neebo.com

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Neebo.com is offering 100,000 free textbook rentals. You have to "Like" them on Facebook and pay for shipping. Unfortunately, I purchased all my textbooks a couple days ago, but hopefully this helps someone out.

One free textbook rental per person. Promotion ends 1/31 11:59p.m.

Shipping:
Ground (3-7 business days): $7.99
2nd day (1-2 business days): $13.75
Next day (1 business day): $20.75

Steps to Get a Rent-Free Textbook. Visit http://freerental.neebo.com and follow these on-screen instructions to get a free textbook rental:
a. Find an available title, and click "rent for free."
b. Login to Facebook and click "Like" Neebo.
c. Click that you agree to terms of the Rental Agreement.
d. Complete your order, including a valid email address, your name, mailing address and debit/credit card information.
After the semester, follow the instructions that you will receive with the original shipment. Return the textbook to Neebo postmarked by 5/20/11 with the return shipping label that can be found and printed at http://freerental.neebo.com/return.

Huh, awesome. I'm not in college but I will gladly rent a copy of an A+ certification book to self study ^_^

Thanks, OP

Ah, the only book I have left to buy is Music Appreciation 5CD set, which is sold out. They do have the "Brief" version, which is from the same exact time frame, has all the CDs, but is 100 pages less. Hmm

[quote name='spiderman4657']Anyone actually received their books yet ? Mine was shipped last week on the 11th but I have not received anything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! I order my book a week ago and I got it today. $8 dollars for a textbook rental is awesome.

[quote name='IceHogs27']Thanks OP! I order my book a week ago and I got it today. $8 dollars for a textbook rental is awesome.[/QUOTE]

How does it ship ? It just says ground shipping is it through ups or usps or neither ?

[quote name='spiderman4657']How does it ship ? It just says ground shipping is it through ups or usps or neither ?[/QUOTE]

It is UPS Mail Innovations. Which means UPS mails it to USPS and then USPS delivers it to you.

I've ordered my book over 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. The tracking number doesn't show any information and Neebo refuses to respond to the several emails I have sent them. If it doesn't arrive by tomorrow, I will have to simply buy the textbook myself. I'm already way behind on the reading thanks to this. Anyone know a number I can call to contact them?

Yeah, thats why I sprang for the 2-3 day shipping. I was already paying significantly less for my textbook, so why the hell not? Thanks, CAG.

bread's done
Back