FREE The Dark Knight Rises $5 movie cash!

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']I have left over movie codes good for The Dark Knight Rises movie admission (reg or IMAX)! PM me if you want the code.

PM me if you are interested (1st 5 only!)

Good only till 8/5!

Go to www.activaterewards.com/thedarkknightrises to input code for $5 off[/QUOTE]

Hope you got my PM, thanks for sharing!

[quote name='nosoup4you0814']I have a code if anyone is interested. 38797E-AJ2X7WQ Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Lurked

I've got 4 codes as well up for grabs. I'll give 2 per person (or 1 if that's all you want). PM me for the codes

I also have 2 PDF's of 2 coupons i didnt use (I redeemed 4, used 2). If you want to try and be "Daniel Campanelli" i can email those pdf's as well to the 3rd responder. My theater didnt even ask for ID so you should be able to use them.

Edit: Please tell me if you want 1 or 2. Only ask for 2 if you WILL use them (Be nice to everyone who wants to go).

EDIT: 1 code and 2 pdf's left.

All Have been claimed.

Edit: If anyone knows how i can get html to work in my post, please PM me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Going out of town and none of my friends wanted it.

38797K-JT5E3DD

Hopefully someone can put it to good use.

[quote name='xcoax']Going out of town and none of my friends wanted it.

38797K-JT5E3DD

Hopefully someone can put it to good use.[/QUOTE]

Already taken. Thanks though!

I have one code I can give away, if anyone wants it pm me for it.

Given away already.

Eh guess I can't go today. First one to PM me can have my code.

EDIT: Sorry guys I didn't get back with you right away, I went out for a bit. It's gone now.

[quote name='Extern']Eh guess I can't go today. First one to PM me can have my code.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this is still available, or if Extern is getting a flood of PMs :)

I tried PM'ing, did anyone else?

Just found out our matinee is only $5.50, so we're going in a few minutes. I don't need a code any more :) Good luck to others!

[quote name='jlhiowa']I wonder if this is still available, or if Extern is getting a flood of PMs :)

I tried PM'ing, did anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I Tried awhile ago too going to be going too movie at 5pm would have been a nice Treat :)

I'm the one who gave him the code so if he's not using it, here it is to the first one who claims it (that is if he hasnt given it away yet).
38797K-L55F5RG

Enjoy

I have three extra codes and they seem to run out today. If someone wants to snag them and hit up a last minute showing of The Dark Knight Rises, here you go:

38797E - 2V48EGY

38797E - HGMTCQF

38797E - Q44YM4Y

[quote name='nosoup4you0814']I have a code if anyone is interested. 38797E-AJ2X7WQ Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Haha i Used this code i thought i hit enter for post to send realized i never did was in such a hurry lol thanks again for the code Batman was Awesome :) :bouncy:

bread's done
Back