Free The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection on Origin

Foxhack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
113 (100%)
Mod edit: official source - http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

---

Yes, really.

Start your client (or visit https://account.origin.com/cp-ui/redemption/index) redeem this product code:

I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

And you'll have the item added to your account. Source:

https://twitter.com/beyondsims/status/492004870820749312

Note that people who already owned a copy of The Sims 2 on Origin already got this upgrade for free. So this is for everyone who didn't already own it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you've done this asshattery for a free game in the deals thread, has there ever been one person who agreed with you? Genuinely curious. Technically you're right but get that stick out of your ass.
If there's any justice, you'll still get credit for the likes on this post after a mod deletes it.

Haven't played a Sims game in years, since the Urbz I think.

This is a good pickup, so hopefully my PC can run it.

Thanks OP

Anyone know if it's possible (before or after) the download to erase all the DLC and just keep the base game? In a crunch right now with HDD space and the base version should be fine for me, dont need the extra bells and whistles.

Nice, thanks OP

This is actually the best sims experience by far out of all sims and it looks like sims 4 isn't going to change that

Finally a free Origin game that I don't already own :)
I'd guess many people who owns the Sims just ain't kept up w/ the $ of expansions, DLC's, and Stuff Packs that Sims 2 Ultimate has in there...

...unless the person only plays one game - The Sims! ;)

Thanks Op, same for me too... finally a free game that I don't already own.

Does this have the Katy Perry Boobies dlc?

katy-perry-boobs-purple-carpet-fragrance-1.jpg

Pretty much all my games I have on Origin have been free, all thanks to a little glitch a couple years ago. Thanks OP, adding another free game to my origin collection:D

Edit: Looks like "Peggle" is also free. Not sure what it is, but free is free.

Amazing. I was just looking at the discs on my shelf recently, thinking I should install it and load up my old alien-infested neighborhood ;) This will certainly save me some time installing all of it.

Thanks for pointing this out. Haven't played Sims 2 in a very long time but getting the whole pack for free is worth it even if I don't play again.

Thanks OP

Anyone know if it's possible (before or after) the download to erase all the DLC and just keep the base game? In a crunch right now with HDD space and the base version should be fine for me, dont need the extra bells and whistles.
really? i got like 400 gigs of space...

Just a heads up to everyone downloading this game.  I just read that this software includes SecuROM DRM.  It has been known to cause a few issues and doesn't uninstall with the standard uninstall process.  If you installed the game and eventually uninstall it, make sure you go through the work around to uninstall the DRM as well. 

They repackaged it for this version though. Did anyone confirm it still uses Securom?

Having played an hour or so of it last night, it seems like this version is a lot deeper than my PS3 Sims 3 game.

I entered the product code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS and it said I did it successfully but now what? I don't see anything different -_-

(There's nothing in my download queue ) :mad:

I entered the product code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS and it said I did it successfully but now what? I don't see anything different -_-

(There's nothing in my download queue ) >:(
Redeeming a product code doesn't automatically put that game in your download queue. Open the client and click on the "My Games" tab. Clicking on your new game here will allow you to download it.

Redeeming a product code doesn't automatically put that game in your download queue. Open the client and click on the "My Games" tab. Clicking on your new game here will allow you to download it.
Nothing is there v_v ....I downloaded Plants V. Zombies before so shouldn't that at least show up? Anyway "My Games" is empty and now I'm annoyed -_-

I redeemed the code using the website and when I attempted to redeem it on the client, it said it's already redeemed

I just redeemed it, Thanks! This is still live despite saying.......

This code will available for redemption until July 31st, 2014 at 10AM PDT

bread's done
Back