FREE Thief Gold Edition Amazon and Steam Key

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Got a copy :D/

Hmm this mod competition sounds pretty cool. I'm glad SE is doing this! I miss the good old days of game-related competitions and sweepstakes like Nintendo World Championship,Campus Challenge, and Atari's Swordquest contest. Atari's Swordquest contest makes SE's grand prize something trivial and fleeting lasting but a moment.

Okay the travel stuff is kinda cool I guess, but I want something substantial and really awesome to remember (not digital, not a f'g computer). I'm talking about an onyx thief dagger and tailored thief LARP cloak damnit!

I have some $5 coupon credit from something else apparently - this code won't replace it so maybe i should find out what it is so i don't lose it

Nice!

I had the code generated last night and couldnt access the game via Amazon until now - got the game woot!

I have some $5 coupon credit from something else apparently - this code won't replace it so maybe i should find out what it is so i don't lose it
lol, i asked amazon CS what my $5 code was and he just said he had a list of 50-80 ASINs and no names it applied to.

He emailed it to me since i asked, and its really a list of 3,995.....so close!

Thief Gold is on that list, so explains the credit at least,.

I got a code way back when this event started, but the person I offered it to didn't want it, so if anyone wants to try their luck with it, please PM me. 

Sweet! Worked super fast.  I've got the original game on cd from back in the days, but this is definitely preferred with it being Steam and all.  Thanks!

Wow... just read this 30 seconds ago and tried it instantly. And it worked.... eternal thanks OP

Even though at first i thought this was for the 2014 Thief... oh well, free game :D

Saved us $7... doubt ill ever play it though. I really wanna get the new one, but ive never played a Thief game before :X

Edit: just did it again 3 minutes later to give one to my brother, still worked :)

Stupid me forgot to enter the code into amazon so paid 6.99 but then ordered a second with the code. Both worked. Gave the second to a friend and he bought me a game from the ubi sale on steam.

I could not figure out what was going on.  I first heard about this deal on dealnews.com  So glad to read about this deal here.  First code I got was invalid.  I thought it was because I was doing something wrong.  Tried again with another email address today, invalid code.  After reading the forums, I tried again with a third email address.  This time, code was accepted!  Thanks!  BTW. the error is not due to having a gift card balance already.  Somehow I have $.01 giftcard balance.  I thought that might be the problem.  But the problem is just invalid codes.  So keep trying.  It works as of right now. 

bread's done
Back