Free TiVo High-Def Digital Video Recorder with Samsung HDTVs at Amazon

Deadpool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Free TiVo High-Def Digital Video Recorder with Samsung HDTVs

Get the clarity of high-definition television with the convenience of TiVo digital video for less with some of our top-selling HDTVs. Simply place both a TiVo TCD652160 HD Digital Video Recorder and any of the qualifying Samsung HDTVs in your Shopping Cart, and the cost of the TiVo DVR will be deducted at checkout.

TiVo HD is a smart addition to any high-definition TV, combining the clarity of high definition with the smart, easy-to-use TiVo Service. It works with any cable set-up. It connects to any home network, so you get access to the best of both broadcast and broadband content. It downloads the latest movies straight from the Internet to your living room. It can pause, rewind, and slow-motion your favorite moments with razor-sharp HD clarity. Plus, TiVo HD connects to virtually any cable service via CableCARDs1, so it replaces your existing cable box.

Offer ends June 9, or while supplies last. Limit three per customer.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&plgroup=3&docId=1000232901

I had already recieved my tv from them but I called and they sent me my free tivo. Showed up today in fact. Will probably sell it to get some money to finance an iphone when the new one finally comes out.

bread's done
Back