Free Tom Clancy's EndWar stickers! (winners announced, contest closed!)

dabamus

Banned
I have around 30 of them, so I'm giving some away.

I am giving 10 away on ubi.com and 8 on here.

Just post your favorite Tom Clancy game, and once it reaches 35 unique posters, I'll randomly select 8 via number generator to win.

img9914s.jpg

Winners as chosen by Random.org's random number generator. (generated 8 numbers between 1 and 34)

ninjalunchbox79
sdragon
LennyTheKenny
thebokchoyman
Frankski
supermodestmouse
Player707
clickpow

I'll PM all you guys in a bit once I clear out some space in my PM box.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first two Ghost Recon games, then Advanced Warfighter. Rainbow Six 3 & 4 were pretty amazing.

Splinter Cell Conviction is my pick. :)

Seeing a few mentions of the original Splinter Cell for Xbox made me dig up my old copy of the Tom Clancy Classic Trilogy for original Xbox while reading through this thread. The original Ghost Recon, the first Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six 3 are all included in the game case and all 3 work on Xbox 360. I guess I can add those to my backlog now. :lol:

Definately a big time fan of Rainbow 6: Vegas. I used to rock that game to all hours of the night with terrorist hunt coop. The 2nd one I never had the drive to finish. I own all the games except HAWX and HAWX 2, but I'll pick them up when I see a good deal. I havn't played Conviction yet, but I heard good things.

The Ghost Recon series, in particular Summit Strike on OG Xbox and the GRAW games on 360. Excellent multiplayer all around.

Splinter Cell, that being said, don't enter me in the contest, i just want there to be more of a chance for people that DO want it to win
*sweet im post number 36, which makes me the 35 poster, HA

Winners via random.org's random number generator. (I generated 8 numbers between 1 and 34)

ninjalunchbox79
sdragon
LennyTheKenny
thebokchoyman
Frankski
supermodestmouse
Player707
clickpow

PMs are coming as soon as I get my PM box cleared out a little bit. :)

bread's done
Back