Free uncharted 3 dynamic theme ps3

pmoy1

CAG Veteran
Got an email from PSN and well if you text THEME and your email address to 44264 they will send you a code the Announcement Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme. It's the one with the plane crash and Drake standing there. Give it a try I just text them and am about to put in the code in a bit.

I tried downloading this last night, 20 minutes! I don't know if it's my internet or too many people downloading it. but damn

[quote name='uthoria']When you receive your phone bill you will realize that free doesnt always mean free[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='akir']Most people these days have free text messaging so yeah it will be free.
Unless you're living in 2005.[/QUOTE]
Well good sir you can keep paying your smartphone rates and I will keep saving my quarters.

[quote name='driver01z']Well good sir you can keep paying your smartphone rates and I will keep saving my quarters.[/QUOTE]

I can text on my non-smartphone.

[quote name='akir']Most people these days have free text messaging so yeah it will be free.

lol :)

It's not the outgoing text message charge, it's the extra charge on top of that (though I am not quite sure they can do that).

[quote name='driver01z']Well good sir you can keep paying your smartphone rates and I will keep saving my quarters.[/QUOTE]

I lol'ed at this.

Anyways, I sent a total of 2 texts + 2 responses for a grand total of 4 texts. Assuming, it's 25 cents a pop, then this theme is effectively $1 for those without any texting plan.

Got my code and was about to go redeem it on the PSN until I was told it's down for maintenance. -_-

[quote name='TooPoor']It's not the outgoing text message charge, it's the extra charge on top of that (though I am not quite sure they can do that).[/QUOTE]
what extra charge on top of what?

I already have this theme from the uncharted dual pack. Check the spoiler for a free code.
drakee.png

GP7P-G9ND-LAK4

[quote name='htz']I already have this theme from the uncharted dual pack. Check the spoiler for a free code.
drakee.png

GP7P-G9ND-LAK4
[/QUOTE]

Damn its gone!

[quote name='Cmw7290']Someone lurked it.[/QUOTE]
I manage to get another code from another phone. Check your PM for code.
[quote name='Kromis']Damn its gone![/QUOTE]
Should had ask if any CAGs wanted the code first. If I manage to get a hold of another phone, I will PM you the code too.

Be prepared for a billion texts! Too bad I let my Tracfone slide. I'd use it for this.

I would sooooo _____ a big _____ for a code!

Give a big hug! What?!!??:roll:

[quote name='DP3']Can you do this without a phone?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the fine print says Morse Code and Signal Flares are also accepted.

for Morse Code: Taaaap, Taap, Click, Ruuuub, Tap
for Signal Flares: Just throw them in your front yard

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinknot4']Yes, the fine print says Morse Code and Signal Flares are also accepted.

for Signal Flares: Just throw them in your front yard[/QUOTE]
lol @ Ruuuub in Morse Code, you sir, should be a comedian

[quote name='blinknot4']Yes, the fine print says Morse Code and Signal Flares are also accepted.

for Signal Flares: Just throw them in your front yard[/QUOTE]

Gee, so helpful. What am I supposed to tap and rub, my Vita? I'm tired of all these stupid things requiring FB, Twit, or texting. They should provide options everyone can use.

[quote name='Magicman103']PM me for a code![/QUOTE]

PM'ed.

No matter what, I have a firm rule. I will NEVER sell my personal info for anything 'free'.

new member/lurker any chance someone pm me the code don't really have an option to get it myself

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Thanks OP.

I can't believe people were actually worried about the price of texting.[/QUOTE]

For me it's about the privacy. I will NEVER give out my private cell phone number for a company to advertise to.

I keep getting "Error: this message was not successfully delivered." with Google Voice. Maybe it doesn't work with Google Voice?

[quote name='Magicman103']PM me for a code![/QUOTE]

PM'd.

Same as Romeo, I do not wish to give out any personal information I don't have to.

THANKS GUYS.... FOR GETTING THIS FOR FREE :D NOTHING IS FREE THESE DAYS

The process took 5 seconds after I send the text message I received a text back asking my birth year so I text it back and they sent me a DLC code... all done in 15 seconds

[quote name='gamingdroid']I keep getting "Error: this message was not successfully delivered." with Google Voice. Maybe it doesn't work with Google Voice?[/QUOTE]
Of course it won't work, SMS only works on phones.

bread's done
Back