Free Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
If you didn't get enough of them during the subway promo, you can get one by texting DRAKE to 44264. You should get your code around 1 minute later.

[quote name='lokizz']which theme is it?[/QUOTE]

oCUMIDUxSNRxmQhXAjVCjQKshWJEEYzJ.png

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Announcement Dynamic Theme (Product Voucher)

[quote name='Wario64']
oCUMIDUxSNRxmQhXAjVCjQKshWJEEYzJ.png

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Announcement Dynamic Theme (Product Voucher)[/QUOTE]

thanks wasnt going to bother if i already had it .

Hi guys, i want this theme but i'm from argentina (But i've got an US account). can someone pm me one of this codes. I cannot send a message to that number, it says failed :( i think that the promotion isn't valid here....thanks!

[quote name='admiralvic']If you didn't get enough of them during the subway promo, you can get one by texting DRAKE to 44264. You should get your code around 1 minute later.[/QUOTE]
http://www.pages04.net/sonycomputerentertainment/uc3sms/uncharted3/psn_email.html
I got a similar offer but the phrase you text is different. It is PSN and whatever your email address is.

Edit: It awards the same theme... (Already have the theme from UC2 GOTY edition anyways.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!

FYI to everyone doing this, make sure that after you get your code, you text DRAKESTOP to the same number 44264 so that they can't randomly text you again at some point in the future.

[quote name='canvasch']My left leg for a code! you'd think this would have been included in the drake ps3 bundle...[/QUOTE]

6CRH-DENA-6HJ2

Victor Ruffrage
29184 Novi Road
Novi, MI, 48374

^ Please send leg there :3

[quote name='noragoitisolo']Same here, I'm from Argentina....[/QUOTE]
Plsease can someone help us? We want unchartet 3 theme too, but we can't send text message to 44264 unfortunately (. I would appreciate you for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tohis']Plsease can someone help us? We want tunchartet 3 theme too, but we can't send text message to 44264 unfortunately (. I would appreciate you for the help.[/QUOTE]

Yes please, please, please :(

[quote name='bugeater']I don't have a PS3, so I figured I'd help out one of the non-US members. First person to PM me gets a code.[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

[quote name='admiralvic']6CRH-DENA-6HJ2

Victor Ruffrage
29184 Novi Road
Novi, MI, 48374

^ Please send leg there :3[/QUOTE]

lurker used it....
sorry no leg for you... maybe someone else could PM me a code... would love to have that theme!
tried to get it with Gmail's Txt feature and AIM's... no cigar...

Ouch! Thanks for the Info.

I got the code on 14 Mar. Then I swapped my phone's SIM and lost the code. Was the code unique for each SMS or can people share a common code?

[quote name='WilliamRLBaker']no its over.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gambit_Ind']Ouch! Thanks for the Info.

I got the code on 14 Mar. Then I swapped my phone's SIM and lost the code. Was the code unique for each SMS or can people share a common code?[/QUOTE]

unique.

bread's done
Back