Free US senate autograph photos

I guess I could then create my own rogues gallery for target practice. Okay, definitely not all of the senators, but a pretty big number of them. Brownback, check! Frist, check! Lieberman, check! Lott, check! Santorum, check!

KY Senator Jim Bunning is a Hall Of Fame pticher. I did this several years ago when I saw it somewhere else I got a 8x10 headshot signed and a lil flag and I forget what else.

I tried to do him again but the links on his site are broken... I wrote a note to future president Clinton and requested a signed picture.

[quote name='scsg75']maybe I could ebay them so I can afford the gas prices! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

No shit! $3.12 a gallon!

[quote name='$hady']Driving is not a right it's a privilege, take the bus.

It's near $10 a gallon in Europe.[/QUOTE]

I don't live in Europe, and the Bus service is shit here.

I live near Detroit and this city has THEE WORST public transportation system in the country. Gotta keep the Big three moving in the motor city.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']I live near Detroit and this city has THEE WORST public transportation system in the country. Gotta keep the Big three moving in the motor city.[/QUOTE]
I believe you, but it'd be hard to top Atlanta in mass transit shittiness.

[quote name='organicow']I believe you, but it'd be hard to top Atlanta in mass transit shittiness.[/quote]

Philadelphia...There I just did! :D

Send in for all of them then. Once you get them just send them to someone random. Preferably the crazy lady down the street. Write were watching and coming to get you on some of them as well.

I wonder what are the odds of getting a hillary clinton one? Probably the least likely.

Also many sports stars have secretaries or other people sign things for them. I can't imagine it being any different here. So even if you get an actual signature, you often don't know who signed it.

Though it may be a good idea to cover your bases. Send em to all the potential presidents then sell it on ebay if they get elected.

bread's done
Back