Free USB Flash Drive

Looks... Suspicious. Signed up on the second link anyway... I'm a sucker for free stuff. Thanks OP.

[quote name='DoomTank']Looks... Suspicious. Signed up on the second link anyway... I'm a sucker for free stuff. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
yeah the one that wasnt for buissnesses did look suspicious but the only thing i gave them was my address and junk email so nothing that i cant handle.

my guess is that all the site wants is your contact details because in large a quantity they can then sell them to a storage device company so they know who might be interested in some directed advertising.
there is allot of money in this sorta thing.
probably not worth posting unless you had first hand experience of it working.

stuff like this makes me wonder if usb drives would take the place of like free pens or matches later on when they get cheaper

still its a good idea, i'd be using a usb drive a lot more than a pen.

Filled out the form in the second link. Glad it didn't require an email for fear of spam. My guess is it'll be a 1GB stick since its just for promotional purposes. Seems legit. Thanks OP.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER got a free USB drive.

YOU will NEVER get one.[/QUOTE]
actually the first one is legit im waiting on the second one.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER got a free USB drive.

YOU will NEVER get one.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I've probably signed up for a dozen of different "Free USB Drive" offers and have never received a single one.

bread's done
Back