Free Vita/PS Mobile Game Every Wed for 6 weeks. Week 6: OMG-Zombies

hellmutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
283 (100%)
Read all about it here:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...on-mobile-game-every-wednesday-for-six-weeks/

I'm not sure yet if it is ONLY Wednesday, or if the game changes every Wed and is available for longer.

Please note if you have to go to the specific 'Playstation Mobile' portion of the store on your Vita. These games do not appear under standard PSN. This title appears under the Music/Rhythm category.

Week 1: Samurai Beatdown (Music/Rhythm Section)
Week 2: Beats Slider (Puzzle Section)
Week 3: Cubixx (Arcade Section)
Week 4: Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender (Arcade Section)
Week 5: Beats Trellis (found for me in the main menu, couldn't find it in a game category)
Week 6: OMG-Zombies (Shooter Section)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua Kitty is very well received all over the web, and I would say it's worth the asking price for sure(free is even better). I had decided to buy it, until I saw Sony offering the "6 weeks" free PSmobile games. Then I figured I would wait and see what was offered. I'm so glad it was picked, as it is about the best reviewed game in the PSmobile stables.

Aqua Kitty is a classic gaming experience like "Defender/Stargate", and if those games work for you, this will fit the bill. I personally never liked defender due to the complicated controls, but AK plays like butta. If this was on IOS, it would probably be unplayable, but on the Vita(having physical controls), it makes all the difference.

[quote name='Kolma']
and Samurai Showdown was fairly crap. The enemies appear on different beats and it's highly off sync[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just me... guess others found it out of sync too. Phew!

Aqua Kitty is the best of the PS Mobile games I have played, so make sure you grab that one while it is still free today. Not sure if Chimpact is the next free game or just releasing today/tomorrow. I am still holding out hope we get Super Crate Box for free (an unplayable mess on ios, but would be fantastic on Vita). Rebel would be another good one, but I pulled the trigger on that one back during the launch of Mobile.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yeah, this week's game is not Chimpact. It's a new release coming tomorrow, I don't think it's going to be free.[/QUOTE]

I'm still hoping for Super Crate Box, either this week or next.

Guess I missed out on Aqua Kitty. Strange, since it's still Tuesday here on the west coast. Guess they do it East Coast time. LAME!

bread's done
Back