Free Wendy's avatar stuff via XBOX dashboard

chatgirl4

Banned
Didn't see this posted, but you can get a free Wendy's Yellow avatar shirt with Where's the Beef slogan, an avatar wig prop and some gamer pics/themes as well.

As usual, it's on the actual dash board.

[quote name='chatgirl4']Didn't see this posted, but you can get a free Wendy's Yellow avatar shirt with Where's the Beef slogan, an avatar wig prop and some gamer pics/themes as well.

As usual, it's on the actual dash board.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up on this.:applause: Now maybe I'll see something besides shaving cream commercials.

file.php

[quote name='D0ugie']Thanks for the heads up on this.:applause: Now maybe I'll see something besides shaving cream commercials.[/QUOTE]

Ooo, shaving cream, all I ever get is Mazda commercials, lol.

[quote name='musha666']Ooo, shaving cream, all I ever get is Mazda commercials, lol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah now all I'm getting are the Army and Marines ones.:roll: Watch this will be like the chase liquid blue avatar suit. Which I could never get either.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']All I can get is the Verizon LTE junk. That service isnt even in our area.[/QUOTE]
Verizon. The dash ad that won't go away. What part of MI are you from?
HAHAHAHAHA diligence I finally got mine to pop. And since no one else has stated this I'm saying it. I got it on the US dashboard.

[quote name='D0ugie']Verizon. The dash ad that won't go away. What part of MI are you from?
HAHAHAHAHA diligence I finally got mine to pop. And since no one else has stated this I'm saying it. I got it on the US dashboard.[/QUOTE]

About 1/2 hour south of Grand Rapids. Do you just sign out and back in hopes the ads change?

I logged out of my main account and into a different one and got the ad to show up first time. I then did the 2 controller trick and got the prop and shirt on my main
Both US

[quote name='my2k2zx2']About 1/2 hour south of Grand Rapids. Do you just sign out and back in hopes the ads change?[/QUOTE]
There's a bunch of ways, soft reset, change accounts and do the 2 controller trick, shut it off turn it back on. Sometimes they're just stubborn. I started last night and just got it a little bit ago, on my main account by leaving it off for awhile and trying again.(but I was fixing a disc tray error on another xbox) and poof. So everyone has a solution but from what I've seen, no 2 xbox ever act the same. I'm from Saginaw, over by the thumb.

bread's done
Back