FREE When We Left Earth Season 1 Documentary (Amazon Video On Demand)

evergoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Even after 6 long years on CAG I've hardly ever created any deal threads because I'm usually beaten to the post. Not this time. :lol:

Type in BLASTOFF as the promo code using this link. Must be redeemed by 12/31.
Yeah, I found it on SD so sue me. :p

This NASA documentary is great and I own it on blu-ray. I'm downloading it for instant streaming on my Panasonic HDTV's Viera Cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I have to download this through their player? I am on linux, which they don't support yet (here is hoping since they made a linux MP3 client). If so, what file format is this in?

Is the credit only for this documentary or can it be used for any other video-on-demand?
I'm assuming it's only for this one but when I redeemed the code it said 'total balance'.

[quote name='MagicChicken']Is the credit only for this documentary or can it be used for any other video-on-demand?
I'm assuming it's only for this one but when I redeemed the code it said 'total balance'.[/QUOTE]
im wondering the same thing...

[quote name='MagicChicken']Is the credit only for this documentary or can it be used for any other video-on-demand?
I'm assuming it's only for this one but when I redeemed the code it said 'total balance'.[/QUOTE]

They have done several promotions for specific shows/series. I'm 90% sure that the credit would only be for When We Left Earth season 1.

Yeah, I didn't use the credit I got on this. I still have that credit in my account, which leads me to believe that I can use it on other Amazon video on demand.

I wouldn't dare use the credit outside of whatever the promotion is. I've read VoD fine prints before and they often say that using credit outside its designated limits - in this case, buying other videos instead of When We Left Earth - will result in charges.

[quote name='Casteor']Yeah, I didn't use the credit I got on this. I still have that credit in my account, which leads me to believe that I can use it on other Amazon video on demand.[/QUOTE]

They mention that if you don't use the credit on the specific merchandise, you will be charged.
I'm pretty sure the credit is only applicable toward When We Left Earth.

[quote name='evergoo']I wouldn't dare use the credit outside of whatever the promotion is. I've read VoD fine prints before and they often say that using credit outside its designated limits - in this case, buying other videos instead of When We Left Earth - will result in charges.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads up.

So..what gives?

We are sorry...

• We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

bread's done
Back