Free Wii from Gamefly

Not bad, if you have dumb friends with credit cards and you don't already have an account. I'm not being sarcastic, though- it's true for me. :)

Thanks, OP!

This deal has been going for a while and think you have to get 5 friends by the end of August. It would be near impossible to complete at this point since each member has to be a paid member for 2 months. If you get caught singing up multiples for yourself, you wouldn't get anything. I'm not sure it would be worth the hassle for $20.

Where is the two months thing coming from? I completed the offer and never was told anything about more than a month.

Just buy coke floats at wendy's until you win a Wii. Otherwise, you have to fight your five friend to see who keeps the Wii. (someone ends up looking selfish)

you can also get a free wii for close to nothing by getting 5 friends to sign up for offers (gamefly included) by clicking the link in my sig.

[quote name='Vertigo']Where is the two months thing coming from? I completed the offer and never was told anything about more than a month.[/quote]

Click the OP's link. Click on the FAQ at the bottom of the page. Look at the section titled "What are the rules?".

[quote name='Cindaddy']Click the OP's link. Click on the FAQ at the bottom of the page. Look at the section titled "What are the rules?".[/quote]

ahh, i see. They must have changed the details of the offer, they sent me the redemption voucher as soon as I had 5 referrals.

[quote name='Vertigo']ahh, i see. They must have changed the details of the offer, they sent me the redemption voucher as soon as I had 5 referrals.[/QUOTE]
yeah I think it changed in ~May or so. use to be one month, and was a steal then (one month @ 8.95 for 5 people) .. I considered this route with Gamefly, however as stated, you need two months, and two months takes you into August which'll give you like, four days to get people paid assuming it expired on the last day on August, I just remember it saying August. I figured I'd go with Wii4Free instead, since with Wii4Free, you just need five friends signing up with Gamefly for one month, rather than two (at 8.95)

bread's done
Back