Free Wii Remote Keychain

doc005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
http://www.nintendo.com/keychain/index.jsp

Get a free Wii Remote™ Keychain
All kinds of players are enjoying the fun of playing video games thanks to Wii, and Nintendo wants to get to know our fans better through a special Big Brain Academy survey program. Through this program, you can sign up for My Nintendo, register your Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree game and fill out a quick survey to get a free Wii Remote keychain.
Here’s what you need to do to get your Wii Remote keychain:
* Register Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
* Take a quick survey
* Confirm your address so we can send your Wii Remote keychain

[quote name='doc005']http://www.nintendo.com/keychain/index.jsp

Get a free Wii Remote™ Keychain
All kinds of players are enjoying the fun of playing video games thanks to Wii, and Nintendo wants to get to know our fans better through a special Big Brain Academy survey program. Through this program, you can sign up for My Nintendo, register your Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree game and fill out a quick survey to get a free Wii Remote keychain.
Here’s what you need to do to get your Wii Remote keychain:
* Register Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
* Take a quick survey
* Confirm your address so we can send your Wii Remote keychain
[/QUOTE]
I should say I spent $50 and all I got was this lousy keychain ;)

Ok that was a bit harsh but I am still bitter that Wii Degree has a MSRP of $50. The DS Brain games started this by coming out at the Budget MSRP of $20. The Wii game IMHO should only be $30 and that is why I will not be getting this game no matter how bad the old lady wants it.

Back on topic: Just in case the old lady does end up buying it, thanks for the heads up.

If you've purchased BBA:WD (or plan to), you can get a free Wii Remote Key chain from Nintendo!

Here's what you'll need to do:

Buy BBA:WD.
Go to Nintendo.com and sign in to your MyNintendo account. Don't have one? Get one.
Check your personal info in your MyNintendo account. Make certian your mailing address is correct.
Register your copy of BBA:WD here: http://www.nintendo.com/productreg
Go to the following link: https://my.nintendo.com/keychain
Take the quick survey. Takes less than five mins. If you've ever done a Nintendo survey, you'll know the drill. This one actually seems a bit quicker than usual.
At the end of the survey, you'll have to click a button to say you want the Wii Remote Key chain.

Enjoy!

I don't know how limited this offer is, so get in on it soon.

Do you register the game by entering the bar code number? If so, I'll just take a picture of a bar code with my phone.

Ha, it figures that the first time in forever that Nintendo has a giveaway attached to a game it's the one title that I don't own.

Dude no way. I don't even have my Wii yet, and you can get this if you sign up for Nintendo power which is cheaper.

[quote name='rapsodist']Ha, it figures that the first time in forever that Nintendo has a giveaway attached to a game it's the one title that I don't own.[/quote]

that's exactly what I was thinking

That's like the one Nintendo promotion I missed out on. :(

If you still happen to have the letter they sent with it, I'll buy that from you. ;)

[quote name='botticus']This actually pushed me over the edge to buy it. I know, it's sad.[/quote]

It almost did me too, haha, but I thought about it a little bit. I could just get the keychain somewhere else. Not like I really need it anyway...

The game just doesn't seem worth it to me. No one other than me in my house would play it.

haha well, i read about this then went back and saw the buy 2 wii games from circuit city and get $20 off.. im gonna get BBA and wii play for (hopefully) $75 :D. so that pushed me into getting this game, just hope CC has both in stock tomorrow...

[quote name='botticus']This actually pushed me over the edge to buy it. I know, it's sad.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Well, that and the sale price + $20 off 2 games deal at CC ;). I know that was part of the equation for you too. I have yet to try to buy a Wii game at regular retail since launch - I hope there aren't supply issues at my CC. I'll go to the one, but I don't want to have to drive around for this...

Now see, THIS is the kind of thing Nintendo should start doing more often. Japan has all sorts of things for people who register their games. US gets three free Nintendo Power magazines for a certain amount of registered items. :\

I'd totally buy this if I wasn't already friggen swamped in games I've had for months yet haven't played.

Wow, it's about time they did something with the MyNintendo codes. Now all I ask is where's my damned free US Tingle Balloon Fight?! I figure with all the codes we have in, NOA can toss us a free copy...

[quote name='Tsukento']Now see, THIS is the kind of thing Nintendo should start doing more often. Japan has all sorts of things for people who register their games. US gets three free Nintendo Power magazines for a certain amount of registered items. :\

I'd totally buy this if I wasn't already friggen swamped in games I've had for months yet haven't played.[/quote]

Hey, don't forget about the EXCLUSIVE wallpapers you can get for registering, haha.

They should also extend the 3 free issues with another 3 free ones for every 3 products you register, IMO.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Hey, don't forget about the EXCLUSIVE wallpapers you can get for registering, haha.

They should also extend the 3 free issues with another 3 free ones for every 3 products you register, IMO.[/quote]

Then I'd have free issues for life, hahaha.. -_-.

[quote name='botticus']This actually pushed me over the edge to buy it. I know, it's sad.[/quote]

It's cool, you're not the only one.

Gosh, now I'm going back on my word. I'm planning on buy 2 copies a CC to get the 20 bucks off deal... The keychain + good price = too tempting.

Woah... it was...

err... Mine has more replies?

No, seriously, I never saw this thread (or, of course, I wouldn't have posted my own version of it...) until today... Weird...

This promotion wasn't designed to "encourage" sales of the game - it is in place simply to get those who already purchased the game to take a quick survey on it. Nothing more.

And it is a free keychain - just like when something is "Buy one get one free". By your logic, they would have to advertise "Buy one get one for buying one".

[quote name='UncleBob']

And it is a free keychain [/QUOTE]

You have to spend $50 before they send you the keychain, no?

Free would be me who didn't buy the game could sign up, and get one for free

Again, the keychain is free - when you purchase the game, register it and take a survey.

When you sue a company for false advertising "Buy one get one for buying one" as "Buy one get one free" and win, then we can stop calling it a free keychain.

[quote name='Graystone']You have to spend $50 before they send you the keychain, no?[/quote]

No. You only have to register the game on N.com. You could theoretically go to GS/EB, open a "new" empty box, jot down the code, register that online (if 5 other kids haven't tried using that code from EB/GS already), and get your keychain for free, without spending $50.

I wonder... all the places that offer "free" shipping... is it not really free, since you have to purchase something to have it shipped to you for free? :)

[quote name='io']Same here. Well, that and the sale price + $20 off 2 games deal at CC ;). I know that was part of the equation for you too. I have yet to try to buy a Wii game at regular retail since launch - I hope there aren't supply issues at my CC. I'll go to the one, but I don't want to have to drive around for this...[/quote]

Same here about the $20 off deal + keychain. Also, I've had my Wii since launch and still haven't paid full retail for a Wii game and I've gone through 22 Wii games. The only one I paid full retail for was Elebits, but it came with a bonus item, so it technically wasn't full retail for just the game. Even on launch day, I bought 3 games with my Wii at Target, so they gave me a $20 gift card.

[quote name='Rocko']I refuse to drop $50 on that game. $20 is the max. That's what I paid for the DS version.[/quote]If it helps, this one is definitely better than the DS version.

If anyone is desperate for the keychain but don't want to buy the game, Nintendo World in New York City (near Rockefeller Center) has it for $3.99 as a souvenir. I got one for my brother when I was up there last month.

After doing the circuit city thing and ebaying one BBA I basically got BBA and the keychain for $23. Well worth it for that price.

bread's done
Back