Free Wii virtual console/wiiware games up to 1200 points

rakaminkol

CAGiversary!
First person to quote and reply to this gets free Wii virtual console/wiiware games up to 1200 points. I will PM the winner with details. Those points have been sitting on my shop channel for ages, thought I'd get rid of them.

[quote name='rakaminkol']First person to quote and reply to this gets free Wii virtual console/wiiware games up to 1200 points. I will PM the winner with details. Those points have been sitting on my shop channel for ages, thought I'd get rid of them.[/QUOTE]

I would love some points.

[quote name='rakaminkol']First person to quote and reply to this gets free Wii virtual console/wiiware games up to 1200 points. I will PM the winner with details. Those points have been sitting on my shop channel for ages, thought I'd get rid of them.[/QUOTE]

Hope im the first

Damnit too slow. lol

Well, odd that you posted this when I had just sent you a pm on a trade. Was this a scam because it's not funny because I was going to help you and pulling this stunt was low.

bread's done
Back