FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

I'm not sure if you have a split personality, but I already replied to your PM that you sent me, for whatever reason, asking if I would do your website and the answer would still be a no. I'm not interested in trading referrals.

I never stated I expected referrals for free, I just stated I'm not interested in trading for referrals. I'm allowed my options, as you are - don't come here to crap my thread, and thanks.

[quote name='Brian9824']I can send anyone the offers that i've found to be completed easiest via cashcrates messaging system but you have to use my referal link or else you can't message me. Once you've signed up just go to messages and you will be able to send a message to the person who refered you. Just send me a message asking for list and i'll send it.[/quote]

Can you or anyone else tell me this? Im new and I dont have much money.....:bomb:

if theres anyone that plays World of Warcraft, shoot me a PM with your email IF you are not subscribed currently and have not been subscribed in 90 days, and would like to try it out again [apparently I can have five of these active, its the Scroll of Resurrection]

moz-screenshot.jpg
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=141665
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
728_90_2_gl.jpg
728_90_2_gl

728_90_2_gl.jpg
728_90_2_gl.jpg

6b1eiwn.gif

if u want to get some free stuff just click on this link : http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=141665
then sign up and complete some offers which wont cost you at all there free and for completing te offers u will get points wich u can then use to claim free prizes and the best thing is its all free look at the list below to so what you can get for free

• Free xBox Points
  • Free Nexon Game Cards
  • Free NX Cash - $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free 2 Months Pre-Paid World of War Craft Memberships
  • Free Cookies for Albatross18 in Multiples of 100
  • Free xBox Live Points - 1600 Live Points
  • Free xBox Live Subscription Codes
  • Free Nexon Cash in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free 1, 3, and 12 Month xBox Live Gift Cards
  • Free xBox Live Headset + Camera Kit
  • Free Habbo.com Coins in Multiples of 10 and 50
  • Free Wii Stuff
  • Free NX Cash
  • Free Nexon Points
  • Free Wii Points - 2000
  • Free Nexon Cash Gift Cards in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free MapleStory Cash Gift Cards in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free Wii NunChuck Controller
  • Free 1 and 3 Month Gift Memberships to Gametap.com
  • Free xBox 360 Wireless Headsets and Controllers
  • Free Wii Classic Controllers
  • Free Wii Play with Wii Remote
  • Free Wii HD Component Cable Sets
  • Free Xbox 360 64MB Memory Unit
  • Free Wii G-Pak Case, Wii Pro Gamer's Case
  • Free for Sony Playstation 3: Chill stream Controller, Memory Card Adaptor, Blu-Ray DVD Remote
  • Free Acclaim Prepaid Game cards $10 and $25
  • Free Dance Party 3d Game Cards $10 and $25
  • Free Star Doll Shopping Cards $10 and $25
  • Free Maple Story iTCG Booster Packs and Starter Sets
and many other stuff

and if you dont believe me just go on to this site youtube.com and type in "gaming lagoon" (without the qoutes)
and you an watch videos of people who have actually won something
just sign up you have nothing to lose its all free

728_90_2_gl.jpg

6b1eiwn.gif

if u want to get some free stuff just click on this link : http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=141665
then sign up and complete some offers which wont cost you at all there free and for completing te offers u will get points wich u can then use to claim free prizes and the best thing is its all free look at the list below to so what you can get for free
  • Free xBox Points
  • Free Nexon Game Cards
  • Free NX Cash - $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free 2 Months Pre-Paid World of War Craft Memberships
  • Free Cookies for Albatross18 in Multiples of 100
  • Free xBox Live Points - 1600 Live Points
  • Free xBox Live Subscription Codes
  • Free Nexon Cash in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free 1, 3, and 12 Month xBox Live Gift Cards
  • Free xBox Live Headset + Camera Kit
  • Free Habbo.com Coins in Multiples of 10 and 50
  • Free Wii Stuff
  • Free NX Cash
  • Free Nexon Points
  • Free Wii Points - 2000
  • Free Nexon Cash Gift Cards in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free MapleStory Cash Gift Cards in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free Wii NunChuck Controller
  • Free 1 and 3 Month Gift Memberships to Gametap.com
  • Free xBox 360 Wireless Headsets and Controllers
  • Free Wii Classic Controllers
  • Free Wii Play with Wii Remote
  • Free Wii HD Component Cable Sets
  • Free Xbox 360 64MB Memory Unit
  • Free Wii G-Pak Case, Wii Pro Gamer's Case
  • Free for Sony Playstation 3: Chill stream Controller, Memory Card Adaptor, Blu-Ray DVD Remote
  • Free Acclaim Prepaid Game cards $10 and $25
  • Free Dance Party 3d Game Cards $10 and $25
  • Free Star Doll Shopping Cards $10 and $25
  • Free Maple Story iTCG Booster Packs and Starter Sets
and many other stuff

and if you dont believe me just go on to this site youtube.com and type in "gaming lagoon" (without the qoutes)
and you an watch videos of people who have actually won something
just sign up you have nothing to lose its all free

[quote name='Foladar']if theres anyone that plays World of Warcraft, shoot me a PM with your email IF you are not subscribed currently and have not been subscribed in 90 days, and would like to try it out again [apparently I can have five of these active, its the Scroll of Resurrection][/QUOTE]
^^^^

[quote name='Foladar']if theres anyone that plays World of Warcraft, shoot me a PM with your email IF you are not subscribed currently and have not been subscribed in 90 days, and would like to try it out again [apparently I can have five of these active, its the Scroll of Resurrection][/QUOTE]
^^^^ still applies! three remain.

bump.
Anybody want to be refered to WebRidesTV? Good site. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to keep your email private.

http://PoorFolk.Git-R-Free.com/?r=12508

Three referrals (on this non-CC) can get you one game, and custom orders start at just two referrals (you can shoot them a support ticket asking how many referrals for XYZ) .. and it even says referrals only need "0.5 credits" which makes it even better for a no-CC site.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233822

One of the better CC sites out there, from the great Trainn. 360 Games, refer two friends + complete one offer, OR complete two offers = free 360 game.

Shoot me a PM if your interested in working something out for either site.

Good list in the OP Foladar.

Tag for later reference.

Also a question for you seeing as you seem to be the whiz kid (or non-kid) about these freebie sites. Do you have any recommendations for what site to use for a free PS3 that doesn't require referrals?

You probably won't find too many sites that don't require referrals and do offer big ticket items like the PS3, but I'd probably say perhaps if Prizerebel is still doing Amazon GCs, you could probably do that for cash towards your ps3. I do believe Trainn's websites also allow for you to complete several offers for a free PS3 aswell, however not 100% sure.

[edit] it does appear they have point-based but i cant find the exact numbers, and thanks, I just found out I have a ps3 account apparently with 1/8 refs already.

so I'm also interested in this site too for anyone else out there reading, and willing to work something out for upto 7 refs for this one, too.

[quote name='Foladar']You probably won't find too many sites that don't require referrals and do offer big ticket items like the PS3, but I'd probably say perhaps if Prizerebel is still doing Amazon GCs, you could probably do that for cash towards your ps3. I do believe Trainn's websites also allow for you to complete several offers for a free PS3 aswell, however not 100% sure.

[edit] it does appear they have point-based but i cant find the exact numbers, and thanks, I just found out I have a ps3 account apparently with 1/8 refs already.

so I'm also interested in this site too for anyone else out there reading, and willing to work something out for upto 7 refs for this one, too.
[/quote]

I am going to go ahead and try it out on a points account. That should still give you my referral right?

Yeah, if someone does it as a points account, I believe it kicks in as a referral at 50 points, could be completely wrong though.

bump .. looking to get that ps3 site and/or 360 site complete. As well as the non-CC video game site, so shoot me a PM if your willing to work something out.

bread's done
Back