Free Windows 7 Avatar Prop - Windows Phone Alerts

shesaidson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
If any of you haven't gotten this thing yet, or want to get some free phone prop codes, there's a new way! Was browsing the Xbox Mobile site on my iPhone, and saw this

"Sign up for Xbox Windows Phone alerts and get your free phone Prop for your Avatar!"

It'll link you here: m.microsoft.com/en-us/mhg/signup.mspx

It'll send you a text, all you have to do is reply with YES, and then you'll get a reply with a redemption code for a Windows 7 phone. If you want to cancel after you receive your code, simple reply with GAMES STOP. Minimum 6 texts.

No, unsubscribing and re-subscribing does not give you another code (already checked :p) but feel free to steal anyone's phone that doesn't mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
The code is still a no-show for me.
Are you sure that link is the one used to sign up, and you weren't using a specially crafted one to activate the code offer?

[quote name='Peffse']The code is still a no-show for me.
Are you sure that link is the one used to sign up, and you weren't using a specially crafted one to activate the code offer?[/QUOTE]
Positive :p If you have a non Windows 7 smartphone you can go to mobile.xbox.com, then if you watch the moving banners, the offer's the second one that shows.

EDIT: make that xbox.iconmobile.com

EDIT #2: Nevermind, offer doesn't show on the Xbox Mobile site any longer. :\

EDIT #3: Grabbed some screens from my safari history :D

Linking to:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess we can call this one dead. They probably ran out of codes if they took down the offer and won't send any more text messages.

bread's done
Back