free windows phone 7 for your avatar

clickpow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Under spotlight or inside xbox on your dashboard it says get a free windows phone for your avatar.

All you have to do is wait for the girl to finish talking then select *keep the phone*

If you are not from the US, Jaron has a trick for you.

Originally Posted by jaron

You can have it on non-US account, just plug in second controller and log in with your account. With the first controller launch the app and sign out, then download the phone with the second controller. Enjoy
icon_wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It can also be found in the "Inside Xbox" section, it jumps around when you restart / login. If you already have this prop use a different gamertag as it downloads from within the ad.

seems like xbox is releasing all the exclusive avatar stuff now.

Thanks OP for the post now all my other accounts can have the prop too..

...this WP7 phone...

...that Chicago Piano gun

...nothing is exlusive anymore

to bad i support android devices. i wish windows phones were half way decent i would love to sync up my phone with my xbox but android is just a step ahead of windows.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I prolly made $100 pure profit selling those when they were codes...

...this WP7 phone...

...that Chicago Piano gun

...nothing is exlusive anymore[/QUOTE]

...which you probably got by abusing MS ExpertZone... Thats nothing to brag about frankly. Kinda makes you seem like a douche\hoarder, no offense. :p

Thanks for the heads up OP! I got one :)

i try to post this stuff on my blog all the time... Ive just ran into people that have a hard time finding these things... so i do a mini write up lol.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='daddysingsand']sucks cant get it on the family plan
no ads[/QUOTE]

We are on the family plan also, Wife got one. :) Hasn't showed up on mine yet (not to worried though I don't see myself using it) or my daughters. If your not restricted by parents, cruise to the end of spotlight & change your setting to standard & see if it shows up.

You can have it on non-US account, just plug in second controller and log in with your account. With the first controller launch the app and sign out, then download the phone with the second controller. Enjoy;)

[quote name='jaron']You can have it on non-US account, just plug in second controller and log in with your account. With the first controller launch the app and sign out, then download the phone with the second controller. Enjoy;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :D

[quote name='jaron']You can have it on non-US account, just plug in second controller and log in with your account. With the first controller launch the app and sign out, then download the phone with the second controller. Enjoy;)[/QUOTE]
That's not working for me. :\

dotCody - works 100%, I've made it with an UK account. Try again, maybe you need to wait a little longer before signing out?

That process also works if you want to download it to another (U.S.) gamertag without having the advertisement disappear from the spotlight channel.

*Edit*

Derp moment - I got excited about the 2 controller method & did not notice that lightsup55 had posted it above, right on man! Look on inside xbox if it does not show up in spotlight.
Kept on showing on the wifes account but no others. Now my wife, daughter, & I all have one! Don't know if I will use mine but I gotz it, kick :booty:!

Got mine OP, thanks! I don't understand why our avatars can't get a free 360 controller as well. I mean they hold one when you go to the Avatar Marketplace.

bread's done
Back