Free Wipeout HD for creating a new Austrian PSN Account

[quote name='Halo05']If it works, great, if not, oh well. Getting things for free is tough. Perhaps my alterego "Jorg Boomhauer" will have to use Babelfish and write an angry email to Austria.[/quote]
I would love to see some of the names people came up with :lol:
[quote name='Willeth']Oh man, I only just saw this thread. Suck.[/quote]
Same here, but if nothing comes from it, I won't feel too bad ;)
[quote name='opterasis']Lol seriously, you're going to pull that card in a thread full of people using fake info?[/quote]
The irony is too much :rofl:

[quote name='hibachiZX']my alterego/fake name is 'hans gruber' (the bad guy from the movie Die Hard)[/quote]

:lol:Same here... I bet a million others used it, too.

[quote name='SylvianLight']sony sent a useless email to my email for the austrian account

looks like it's safe to close/delete thread now[/quote]

Where's my Wipeout?

[quote name='opterasis']Sent to your account if you used legit info maybe.[/quote]

That sounds like a politician's answer, does anyone know the real one?

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']That sounds like a politician's answer, does anyone know the real one?[/quote]

How is it not a real answer? They probably have gotten wise to this sort of thing since the similar japan promo they had a while back, and check the IP used to sign up for the account, and if it's not from the right area, they didn't get it. We all took a chance using false info, and everyone's acting butthurt like Sony screwed us all over.

[quote name='misterobotto']Would anyone who got this game mind letting me use their austrian PSN account to get a download of this game?[/QUOTE]

This thread needs to be in Hall of Fame for this one post.

bread's done
Back