Free Wireless Controller Avater Prop

H4NNiiB4L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Hopefully a lurker wont get this. either way whoever takes it please post (if you can) that it's been used. hope you enjoy it. :)

QFK2M-3X26M-DTFXR-WW9XK-GCRYZ USED

6YM3G-KTDH9-4FKCH-MTFGT-6323Z USED

Last edited by a moderator:
Added another code if anyone wants it, take it and please post you used it.

@Kolma, I have been getting these codes lately from setting up new accounts...

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

[quote name='H4NNiiB4L']

6YM3G-KTDH9-4FKCH-MTFGT-6323Z NEW[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code H4NNiiB4L, yeah a real CAG got it this time! ;)
Sorry lurkers.

| How to get the Black Wireless Controller Prop |

Sign out of you hotmail/live/xbox account and then go to xbox.com and click Join Now. Create a new LIVE email address and sign up. You shouldn't need to do anything more than that. Wait a week or two and you should receive an email telling you how to get the code. Follow the link in the email that says redeem and it'll take you to the "redeem code page." Copy the code in the field and logout. Sign in to your main account and go to the "redeem code page," paste the code and click redeem.

Tada! Black Wireless Controller Prop.

The reason I said to sign up and make a new email entirely from xbox.com is because when I used an existing email I didn't receive the code. I only received the code on the email that I created at xbox.com

So this must be the "gift" you get for Joining Xbox LIVE. I've seen it mentioned on my 360.

Without auto-login enabled, just start your 360 and it is on the Xbox LIVE tab.

Join Xbox LIVE for Free Sign up for a free account and get a bonus gift!

I've not created a new Profile since the dashboard update.

It won't let me sign up. It keeps saying "The portion of your e-mail address that follows the @ symbol is part of a reserved domain such as live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com or passport.com. Please type a different e-mail address." I made up a new @hotmail.com email address at xbox.com as you said.... What's wrong with what I'm doing?

[quote name='Tailswisher']Does anyone still have a code for one of these? I've been trying to get one for a while now. PLZ & THX.[/QUOTE]
Just make a new account at Hotmail, then make an Xbox.com account using the Hotmail account. They'll send you a code after a few weeks. I'm currently waiting on my own.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Does anyone still have a code for one of these? I've been trying to get one for a while now. PLZ & THX.[/QUOTE]

old thread and you can still get them yourself

bread's done
Back