FREE World of Goo soundtrack

This is great. I loved the music in the game. Reminds me that I need to play it more. It's been almost a month.

Yes, this is definitely worthy of going up on the board. This game was great by itself, but this soundtrack gave a relatively simple game such amazing emotion. Two thumbs up OP!

The game is excellent and is complemented perfectly by an amazing and under-recognized score. It's even more awesome that it's being given away for free.

interesting to see so many fans of the music. i actually love the game, but feel that the music actually takes away from it.

It's great they're giving away the soundtrack to this game, it has a really great one.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Wow another free game soundtrack, thanks OP![/quote]
Hopefully this becomes a regular trend.

[quote name='retroNutZ']interesting to see so many fans of the music. i actually love the game, but feel that the music actually takes away from it.[/quote]

Really? The music in World of Goo totally grabbed me in a positive way. I think it's one of the best parts of its presentation. I can't remember the last game that really made me stop and notice the music like that.

I like how the artist used a freeware soundfont sampler, a soundblaster audio card and an el cheapo m-audio 49e keyboard controller. Sounds like a true cheapass, I mean resourceful guy.

bread's done
Back