Free WOW keys ( CAG SPECIAL ) from me

BullzEyE

CAGiversary!
so im giving away 2 free legit keys one for the expansion

all you have to do is post your favorite WOW moment or if you havent played you post what character your going to create :applause:

i also have two 10 day wow guest passes up for grabs

For me it would have to be taking down Ragnaros for the first time years ago. When seeing him for the first time I was so excited, and now looking back at it to what WoW now has become just gives me a good laugh. Those were the days.

Too many good moments... I guess one of which would be when my guild did organized AV runs. 40 of us queued up and completly stomped the opposing Horde PUG. We got Exalted with the Stormpikes within a week.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']For me it would have to be taking down Ragnaros for the first time years ago. When seeing him for the first time I was so excited, and now looking back at it to what WoW now has become just gives me a good laugh. Those were the days.[/quote]

we have a winner

pmed you enjoy

still up for grabs the 10 day free guest passes lol :)

Let's see the first time I hit 40 with my human paladin, then turned around and did it in half the time with a human Warlock. Or the creation of my twink hunter, back when Battlegrounds were fun and using "The Rake" as a pet to crush the other team.

I would make a night elf druid, a Tauren druid, or a shaman, since those were both classes I wanted to make but never got the time.

[quote name='Hostile']Well I only had that trial time but I wanted to continue playing with the Rogue (?). The one with stealth.[/quote]

congrats one a 10 day free guess pass

pmed

enjoy

still have one more left :applause:

im going to giving away a legit

lord of the rings battle for middle earth key
shortly

[quote name='CounterSeal']Too many good moments... I guess one of which would be when my guild did organized AV runs. 40 of us queued up and completly stomped the opposing Horde PUG. We got Exalted with the Stormpikes within a week.[/quote]

congrats you won the last 10 day free guest pass :applause:

pmed enjoy

thank you everyone

bread's done
Back