Free XBL 1 Month xbox live (text Only)

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']I'm stuck at Token, no reply.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DCpinoy']I sent "TOKEN 4 code 4" and it worked for me.[/QUOTE]

just did it again for my brother on his phone and worked without a problem.

[quote name='jimmyyx18']i think it don't work for ATT users =([/QUOTE]Might be that. All of my phones are from ATT.

would be really ama-zing if anyone could pm a code since i dont live in america but i have an american XBL account.
thanks

Worked great for me! I actually did this contest without texting yesterday and got a different code. I guess it didn't recognize that I'm the same person using the phone, so I ended up getting 2 months out of this. Combine it with the Epix giveaway, and I now have 3 months of Gold for free. Not too shabby.

I can't get a reply to TOKEN. I'm also AT&T, but the rules state that AT&T is a participating provider, so I don't know what the problem is.

Bummer.

I'm on VZW and it worked for me. Heres a grand idea...text back WHAT IT TELLS YOU TO TEXT BACK! Christ, how damn hard is reading comprehension here. For example, if it says text back TOKEN 4, then txt back TOKEN 4. Exactly as it was texted to you, caps and all...geeez

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm on VZW and it worked for me. Heres a grand idea...text back WHAT IT TELLS YOU TO TEXT BACK! Christ, how damn hard is reading comprehension here. For example, if it says text back TOKEN 4, then txt back TOKEN 4. Exactly as it was texted to you, caps and all...geeez[/QUOTE]

No need to be rude.
And it is not telling you to text TOKEN 4.

It is telling you to text TOKEN for a code for 1 month. Messages have character limits (like tweets).

How long did it take for you guys to get the email? Everything worked it's just I haven't got the 1 month email.

[quote name='GioSH']How long did it take for you guys to get the email? Everything worked it's just I haven't got the 1 month email.[/QUOTE]

Seconds.

[quote name='kylerg']No need to be rude.
And it is not telling you to text TOKEN 4.

It is telling you to text TOKEN for a code for 1 month. Messages have character limits (like tweets).[/QUOTE]

I texted token 4 (lowercase) and got mine.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm on VZW and it worked for me. Heres a grand idea...text back WHAT IT TELLS YOU TO TEXT BACK! Christ, how damn hard is reading comprehension here. For example, if it says text back TOKEN 4, then txt back TOKEN 4. Exactly as it was texted to you, caps and all...geeez[/QUOTE]No, it tells you to text TOKEN for code for 1 month. Not token 4 code 4. It just doesn't work with ATT.

[quote name='kylerg']I have tried Token, Token 4 but it must be an ATT thing. Girlfriends phone doesn't work either.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if they are out of codes.

Thank you kindly, OP! Gave me no problems texting through Sprint, for whatever that's worth. Email got caught momentarily in the spam dungeon.

[quote name='r3dreck']Wonder if they are out of codes.[/QUOTE]
As of 8:12PM PST, there are 11835 codes left. Don't ask how I know...

Doesn't work for me. A text message tells me that short code is blocked for me. This is Sprint btw. I'm assuming it's on my end.

I don't know if I'll get charged extra if I somehow enable it. Since I'm on family plan, I'm probably not gonna risk that unless there's a way around.

bread's done
Back