Free XBLA Kinect Labs Add-on game Mutation Station - Xbox 360

Got it, thanks! I 'buy' all the free content. I don't own kinect and may never get it but if I ever do happen to get kinect, I will own all this content that I already purchased for 0 MS points.

[quote name='Blaster man']Got it, thanks! I 'buy' all the free content. I don't own kinect and may never get it but if I ever do happen to get kinect, I will own all this content that I already purchased for 0 MS points.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Thanks OP!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Got it, although honestly, I don't know what these Kinect Fun Lab things are, even though I have Kinect.[/QUOTE]
Really crappy mini "games" based off of some of the kinect pc mods.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Got it, although honestly, I don't know what these Kinect Fun Lab things are, even though I have Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Its a assortment of games that kinda show off kinects features (geared mostly towards kids) my 3 year old has a blast turning his toys (among other things) into animated characters.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its a assortment of games that kinda show off kinects features (geared mostly towards kids) my 3 year old has a blast turning his toys (among other things) into animated characters.[/QUOTE]

This.

And for some strange reason my wife loved making herself into a bobble head. And making her butt part of the animated puppet thing...

I know. I wonder sometimes also. :facepalm

I downloaded it and was going to try it out, but it freezes every time at the same point during the loading screen.

Thanks....no Kinect for me as I sold it because my room was not the right size for two people. I may try it again if I get the Star Wars 360

Thanks for the heads up! Not sure if I'll ever play it, since it freezes whenever I try to open it. Apparently there's a fix that's rather involved that allows one to play it...but I'd rather just wait for it to be patched and fixed.

Thanks for the heads up, but for some reason every time I try and make the purchase it errors out for me.

Guess I'll keep trying though...

-edit-
Ha, immediately after saying I was having issues I tried one more time and it worked. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='poker360']I downloaded it and was going to try it out, but it freezes every time at the same point during the loading screen.[/QUOTE]

for all the fun labs, it's much safer and reliable to download the app from within the fun labs app rather than through games marketplace or any other xbox section or the web browser. the reason is that the fun labs method forces a reboot of the app.

choose to install your gadgets from within the fun labs application rather than installing from the normal Xbox game sections or from the web browser.

then install 1 gadget. it'll ask to restart the fun labs and then you agree to restart the app. then test the app. then install the next gadget and restart the app again. then test the app. follow through on all the fun lab gadgets.

you should try installing the fun lab parts individually. don't queue up multiple downloads. delete all of fun labs. then install just the basic app. check that you can load fun labs. then follow through on each fun lab app, one at a time.

yeah, Microsoft needs to fix it so that all methods of installation work but I've never had any problems once I figured out not to queue up multiple downloads and figured out to do everything within the Fun Labs app.

bread's done
Back